ADVERTISEMENT

What the idiots at ESPN and the Sewing circle on this board do not understand.

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
All they talk about is that Notre Dame hasn't played anybody. And, for weeks, they have been saying how hard it will be for them to make the playoffs.
They never talk about the amazing talent that the Irish have up and down their lineup. It is like they have never watched the Irish play--just looked at the scoreboard.
It is like they don't understand how teams like Clemson have had even easier schedules and lost to a terrible team like the orangeman and still easily made the playoffs. One year Ohio State had a very easy schedule and lost a game and still got in.
They don't understand that the Irish have HISTORY on their side now with five straight ten or more win seasons.

But the Committee understands Football and Notre Dame !! The leader came out and said the Irish have many great and experienced playmakers ! They have actually watched the games ! They have watched Michael Mayer, Kevin Austin, Kyren Williams, Logan Diggs, Lorenzo Styles, Deion Colzie, Braden Lenzy (coming along great), Chris Tyree, Isiah Foskey, Rylie Mills, Lord Myron, Prince Kollie and on and on and on with GREAT players !

The Irish are right up there with Georgia, Alabama, and Ohio State ! Every other team in college football the Irish could easily defeat ! They are much better than Cinci now. Just like Ohio State is better than Oregon now !

I think Georgia is the best right now--- We would have to play mistake free football to beat them but I think the Irish can pull off the upset.
I think the Irish could beat Alabama in a close battle.
I think, like Georgia, the Irish would have to play mistake free football to beat Ohio State but I believe they could do it.

Lastly, I think the Irish will end up at #3 and play #2 Ohio State in the playoffs first game.
Because:

Baylor is the best overall team and well coached (Aranda) team in the big 12 and will win the BIG 12 title with two losses.
Georgia will beat Alabama handily.
And Either East Carolina or Houston will top Cinci.
Ohio State will blow out Michigan.
ND will crush Stanford.

Discuss!!

It got larger, because it's supposed to coincide with our continued emergence, now fully forming into total dominance to close out the season, barreling straight for the playoffs....

Odds say ND to number 4 if everyone stays true to course. UGA Over Bama and OS over Mich / Wisc. ND hits the 21 mark over Stanford and a easy win.

It will be interesting if ND struggles a bit against Stanford and OKS dominates their last games and their conf championship. That’s the only way I see committee pulling some shenanigans. Other strange thing could be Bama beating UGA in a close one. Does UGA go to 4?

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
Odds say ND to number 4 if everyone stays true to course. UGA Over Bama and OS over Mich / Wisc. ND hits the 21 mark over Stanford and a easy win.

It will be interesting if ND struggles a bit against Stanford and OKS dominates their last games and their conf championship. That’s the only way I see committee pulling some shenanigans. Other strange thing could be Bama beating UGA in a close one. Does UGA go to 4?
Exactly. We curb stomp Stanford and we're in!

Oh, and F ESPN by the way.... They are biased against ND, I take it all back. That was bullshit....

And the who the hell is that fat, bespectacled dude with the super thick glasses? He looks like some retard, is he supposed to be some sort of formula guru, like chase ball? He doesn't act like it, he just acts like some random dude, like he won a contest to be on the playoff update show or something.

That is why I love college football and the 4 team playoff. Anything can happen.
I am not predicting this all to happen but imagine if Michigan beats Ohio State
and then loses to Wisky--. Baylor wins the big 12 championship.
Georgia crushes Alabama. Cinci loses to either East Carolina or Houston or both (East Carolina is tough at home)
ND could end up a two seed in that scenario. Not saying that will happen but you never know.
That would be cool if we got to play Oklahoma or Baylor or Okie State in the first round.

Reactions: ftnfan62
Oh, and F ESPN by the way.... They are biased against ND, I take it all back. That was bullshit....

And the who the hell is that fat, bespectacled dude with the super thick glasses? He looks like some retard, is he supposed to be some sort of formula guru, like chase ball? He doesn't act like it, he just acts like some random dude, like he won a contest to be on the playoff update show or something.
Bear is his name. He used to dance at Chippendales but he got in a bad car accident which disfigured him and caused severe brain trauma.

Reactions: savvyandsassier
Bear is his name. He used to dance at Chippendales but he got in a bad car accident which disfigured him and caused severe brain trauma.
I'm serious, I don't know who he is, and I don't care enough to find out. I don't really watch ESPN anymore, other than the games themselves. But i did briefly overhear him dissing ND, saying that our big blowout win over Wisky didn't really count, because we had a couple of pick sixes, and so the true margin of victory should be reduced by two TDs. If I had been in the room with him I would have slapped him across the face for daring to say something so insulting and ridiculous.

This is what I mean when I call this shit dystopian. We have strange, socially awkward Asperberger cases with huge oversized eyeglasses holding court on what teams deserve to play for the national championship or not.

Not good.....

I'm serious, I don't know who he is, and I don't care enough to find out. I don't really watch ESPN anymore, other than the games themselves. But i did briefly overhear him dissing ND, saying that our big blowout win over Wisky didn't really count, because we had a couple of pick sixes, and so the true margin of victory should be reduced by two TDs. If I had been in the room with him I would have slapped him across the face for daring to say something so insulting and ridiculous.

This is what I mean when I call this shit dystopian. We have strange, socially awkward Asperberger cases with huge oversized eyeglasses holding court on what teams deserve to play for the national championship or not.

Not good.....
Reece Davis is the lead clown. Always a smirk on his face b/4 he disses ND.
espn is more about comedy then real sports.

*** But be prepared--there is an oldtime grouchy poster on this board who will defend ESPN and say you are just dreaming this stuff up.:(

Reactions: Pennick4
All they talk about is that Notre Dame hasn't played anybody. And, for weeks, they have been saying how hard it will be for them to make the playoffs.
They never talk about the amazing talent that the Irish have up and down their lineup. It is like they have never watched the Irish play--just looked at the scoreboard.
It is like they don't understand how teams like Clemson have had even easier schedules and lost to a terrible team like the orangeman and still easily made the playoffs. One year Ohio State had a very easy schedule and lost a game and still got in.
They don't understand that the Irish have HISTORY on their side now with five straight ten or more win seasons.

But the Committee understands Football and Notre Dame !! The leader came out and said the Irish have many great and experienced playmakers ! They have actually watched the games ! They have watched Michael Mayer, Kevin Austin, Kyren Williams, Logan Diggs, Lorenzo Styles, Deion Colzie, Braden Lenzy (coming along great), Chris Tyree, Isiah Foskey, Rylie Mills, Lord Myron, Prince Kollie and on and on and on with GREAT players !

The Irish are right up there with Georgia, Alabama, and Ohio State ! Every other team in college football the Irish could easily defeat ! They are much better than Cinci now. Just like Ohio State is better than Oregon now !

I think Georgia is the best right now--- We would have to play mistake free football to beat them but I think the Irish can pull off the upset.
I think the Irish could beat Alabama in a close battle.
I think, like Georgia, the Irish would have to play mistake free football to beat Ohio State but I believe they could do it.

Lastly, I think the Irish will end up at #3 and play #2 Ohio State in the playoffs first game.
Because:

Baylor is the best overall team and well coached (Aranda) team in the big 12 and will win the BIG 12 title with two losses.
Georgia will beat Alabama handily.
And Either East Carolina or Houston will top Cinci.
Ohio State will blow out Michigan.
ND will crush Stanford.

Discuss!!
I do not need to discuss. I just nod my head repeatedly in agreement

Reece Davis is the lead clown. Always a smirk on his face b/4 he disses ND.
espn is more about comedy then real sports.

*** But be prepared--there is an oldtime grouchy poster on this board who will defend ESPN and say you are just dreaming this stuff up.:(
I know, he's supposed to be the voice of reason. At least Rece Davis says he doesn't think Bama will get in with two losses. I'll settle for that....

Reactions: francade
I do enjoy reading Bodi's post. He is the embodiment of ND. He reminds me of Rudy. Keep it rolling Bodi!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I R I S H!

He sure seems to get under some people's collar. He makes me think and laugh. Keep it up man.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
I do enjoy reading Bodi's post. He is the embodiment of ND. He reminds me of Rudy. Keep it rolling Bodi!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I R I S H!

He sure seems to get under some people's collar. He makes me think and laugh. Keep it up man.
It has been a GREAT season Ara ! And it is not over ! We will curb stomp Okie State like we did to Iowa State that will set up a GREAT season next year !
It is all about recruiting now !
Love you man !

Reactions: Ara64
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT