ADVERTISEMENT

"we’re never going to treat people the way we got treated" - Matt LaFleur on Brian Kelly

Obviously it does because it takes a lot of work to put 14,000 plus posts on a free ND board spouting off your knowledge of coaching, your connection to Nick Saban, etc. etc. If you were that good at what you did, you wouldn't spend most of your day on this board carrying Kelly's water. I think you're a paid Kelly lackey myself.
not that many in over 15 years here. try doing the math. i'm rarely here on the weekends and rarely in the evening. my current position does allow me a little more latitude to spend a little more time here especially early in the morning. thanks for asking !

Reactions: ZVZ
his own arrogance is what prevented him from having success.he always thought he was the smartest guy in the room.

Kelly learned (maybethe hard way), that his way was not the only way. Hence, a new staff with new delegation of responsibilites and authorities. Then success. Weis never learned this.

Kelly learned (maybethe hard way), that his way was not the only way. Hence, a new staff with new delegation of responsibilites and authorities. Then success. Weis never learned this.
successful folks never stop learning.

Obviously it does because it takes a lot of work to put 14,000 plus posts on a free ND board spouting off your knowledge of coaching, your connection to Nick Saban, etc. etc. If you were that good at what you did, you wouldn't spend most of your day on this board carrying Kelly's water. I think you're a paid Kelly lackey myself.

I just wanted to repost this because this is awesome :D:D

Kelly is a better program builder and head coach than Weis no Doubt. But to say Weis was lazy and didn't work hard is a LIE. Weis was probably our hardest working coach in my 30 years of being a fan. He just couldn't develop and couldn't hire great coaches.
Kelly is a better program builder and head coach than Weis no Doubt. But to say Weis was lazy and didn't work hard is a LIE. Weis was probably our hardest working coach in my 30 years of being a fan. He just couldn't develop and couldn't hire great coaches.
How would you have any idea as to how hard a coach worked?

not that many in over 15 years here. try doing the math. i'm rarely here on the weekends and rarely in the evening. my current position does allow me a little more latitude to spend a little more time here especially early in the morning. thanks for asking !

Still posting at 2 pm and again at 5:30 …. not a lot of prep work needed for gym class ….. but yes .... this is every day .... I know ..... LOL!

Reactions: chitown sot
Still posting at 2 pm and again at 5:30 …. not a lot of prep work needed for gym class ….. but yes .... this is every day .... I know ..... LOL!

Echo!!!! Echo!!!! man, he realyy owns your ass doesn't he. I bet you have all his posts on a bulletin board in your basement! it musta killed you the day he put your sorry ass on ignore. it's funny how he ignores only you...that's how freaking stupid you must be!

Echo!!!! Echo!!!! man, he realyy owns your ass doesn't he. I bet you have all his posts on a bulletin board in your basement! it musta killed you the day he put your sorry ass on ignore. it's funny how he ignores only you...that's how freaking stupid you must be!

This is so funny …. you sound like 12 year old throwing a hissy fit….. :p

Judge Smails: "Danny, I'm having a little party on my yacht on Saturday. Are you busy on Saturday?"

Noonan: "No, sir!"

Judge Smails: "Good!. How'd you like to mow my lawn?"

Reactions: echowaker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT