ADVERTISEMENT

"we’re never going to treat people the way we got treated" - Matt LaFleur on Brian Kelly

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
On a winter night in Mount Pleasant, Michigan, Matt LaFleur and Robert Saleh thought they were invited to a party at the home of their boss, Central Michigan University football coach Brian Kelly.

Turns out, they weren’t on the guest list.

They were on the worker list.

"We shoveled the snow and parked all the cars," Saleh said. "Then, at the end of the night, we had to go get the cars again."

http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-...ump-how-matt-lafleur-went-from-ashland-to-nfl

EDIT: Correction to the title (i can't make edits), it was Saleh, 49ers defensive coordinator, who made that quote but the genesis of the article is the same.

Reactions: Buguit
On a winter night in Mount Pleasant, Michigan, Matt LaFleur and Robert Saleh thought they were invited to a party at the home of their boss, Central Michigan University football coach Brian Kelly.

"We shoveled the snow and parked all the cars," Saleh said. "Then, at the end of the night, we had to go get the cars again."

http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-...ump-how-matt-lafleur-went-from-ashland-to-nfl

EDIT: Correction to the title (i can't make edits), it was Saleh, 49ers defensive coordinator, who made that quote but the genesis of the article is the same.
hard work builds character..

Reactions: TOMMY_23
I don't have a strong emotional reaction to these quotes either way. I'm just posting because i read the article and it seemed like good message board/discussion fodder.

I remember that scene from the movie, Coming to America. Very funny scene and movie.

Nice post … a lightning rod for Farley and echo boy … you apparently don't realize BK has never done anything wrong …. this has to be false because there is no greater humanitarian than BK …. PUKE

Answer the question Chase?

Salah says the negative stuff, Matt didn’t say anything about BK.

So if Matt was slamming BK, then why come back years later & work for him?

Because people need jobs and you get to put ND on your resume …. DUH!

It actually doesn’t surprise me Chase loves Weis & hates BK.

One was fat, lazy, excuse-maker, liar, & didn’t work hard.

The other started in HS ball, went to D3, then D2, then the MAC, then P5, then ND. Winning everywhere along the way.

Also, BK has won the COY award 3 times in the last 10 years at the Div 1 level. Highly impressive.

Reactions: Pennick4
Just because you always have an emotional reaction doesn't mean others do

ECHO-ECHO_ECHO! He owns your sorry ass. You must go to bed thinking about him. But ya know, pretty smart. Quote someone's post who has you on ignore. They can't read what you wrote so you don't have to worry about them calling you an asshole. Not to worry, I will do it for them!!

Reactions: echowaker
I've been a GA and Dobo for programs, and that's part of the deal. Sometimes you do shit like that. You weren't "treated" poorly. Just a young guy being asked to do some grunt work.

Reactions: quinnts
Because people need jobs and you get to put ND on your resume …. DUH!

Another guy who has you on ignore. And this poster was smart enough to know you were a handjob after one day of posting. True story. Another guy who owns you. BTW, I noticed Kelly got TWO COY awards! Did the mods send you a trophy for the "Shithead Post of the Year!" You could take it to WalMart and show all your co-workers!

Another guy who has you on ignore. And this poster was smart enough to know you were a handjob after one day of posting. True story. Another guy who owns you. BTW, I noticed Kelly got TWO COY awards! Did the mods send you a trophy for the "Shithead Post of the Year!" You could take it to WalMart and show all your co-workers!

I would never take a someone's post to show other "real" people …. regardless of how dumb the post is … and I've had some doozies to choose from …. I know how stupid that is as well …. you on the other hand …. LOL!

The social media trail had a blurb of Saban making the former UTenn coach turned consultant wash car windows.

I would never take a someone's post to show other "real" people …. regardless of how dumb the post is … and I've had some doozies to choose from …. I know how stupid that is as well …. you on the other hand …. LOL!

HE HAS YOU ON IGNORE! Asshole..that means he can't see what you post. But I get it, so few people respoind to your drivel anymore you will talk to anyone. How about those TWO COY awards! you really nailed that one. ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO....he owns you!

ECHO-ECHO_ECHO! He owns your sorry ass. You must go to bed thinking about him. But ya know, pretty smart. Quote someone's post who has you on ignore. They can't read what you wrote so you don't have to worry about them calling you an asshole. Not to worry, I will do it for them!!

There are great benefits to them putting me on ignore … I can expose their idiocy without reprisals …. and it's common knowledge that I didn't get put on ignore for being abused ... that doesn't make sense … just the opposite does...… not that you'd know …. :)

Last edited:
HE HAS YOU ON IGNORE! Asshole..that means he can't see what you post. But I get it, so few people respoind to your drivel anymore you will talk to anyone. How about those TWO COY awards! you really nailed that one. ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO....he owns you!

Thanks to Clark Lea … I understand BK had to get it …. just like Brey though …. only because they voted before the season was over …. Brey won it and lost in the 1st round immediately after …. figures

Nice your coming back too … thank you …. even after your tearful goodbye …. you lie about everything

"Just wanted to drop you a line and hope all is well with you and yours...sometimes I miss chatting with you but things happen and I don't want to spend anymore time than I have to on this site....I do at times miss conversing with you...it was at one time fun. Don't worry about responding to this because I won't come back here...you're a good friend. Take care. BTW...retirement is great. Hunting and fishing a ton. "

1 jacksondomer, Mar 8, 2017

So sad ... but not really .... LOL!!!

Last edited:
There great benefits to them putting me on ignore … I can expose their idiocy without reprisals …. and it's common knowledge that I didn't get out on ignore for being abused ... that doesn't make sense … just the opposite does...… not that you'd know …. :)

They put you on ignore because they know you a moron and stupid, and they ARE CORRECT! 2 COY AWARDS! I love it.

Thanks to Clark Lea … I understand BK had to get it …. just like Brey though …. only because they voted berfore the season was over …. Brey won it and lost in the 1st round immediately after …. figures

Nice your coming back too … thank you …. even after your tearful goodbye …. you lie about everything

"Just wanted to drop you a line and hope all is well with you and yours...sometimes I miss chatting with you but things happen and I don't want to spend anymore time than I have to on this site....I do at times miss conversing with you...it was at one time fun. Don't worry about responding to this because I won't come back here...you're a good friend. Take care. BTW...retirement is great. Hunting and fishing a ton. "

1 jacksondomer, Mar 8, 2017

So sad ... but not really .... LOL!!!

Hilarious. You actually went back and found that about this Domer guy. looks like he is in your head 24/7 as well. And I don't lie you POS! But the laffs you create are fun! ECHO ECHO ECHO!!!

It actually doesn’t surprise me Chase loves Weis & hates BK.

One was fat, lazy, excuse-maker, liar, & didn’t work hard.

The other started in HS ball, went to D3, then D2, then the MAC, then P5, then ND. Winning everywhere along the way.
Kelly is a better program builder and head coach than Weis no Doubt. But to say Weis was lazy and didn't work hard is a LIE. Weis was probably our hardest working coach in my 30 years of being a fan. He just couldn't develop and couldn't hire great coaches.

They put you on ignore because they know you a moron and stupid, and they ARE CORRECT! 2 COY AWARDS! I love it.

Being called stupid by you is really a compliment …. coming from a guy who thinks Hawaii is out of the USA with no wifi …. I cringe thinking what you might consider smart …. and as always you're wrong and obviously so …. don't let a little hate try and interfere with the obvious …. :)

Hilarious. You actually went back and found that about this Domer guy. looks like he is in your head 24/7 as well. And I don't lie you POS! But the laffs you create are fun! ECHO ECHO ECHO!!!

It takes a whole 15 secs to find if you understand the internet …. you see …. you can find it in Hawaii too …. LOL! …. and EVERYONE knows you're the same

More evidence your word is garbage … I can actually prove you're a liar …. it is funny to read …. so sad … cue the violins "It's not fun here anymore" ..... sniff sniff …. :oops:

were they players or staff? why not just say F-O and leave ?

It takes a whole 15 secs to find if you understand the internet …. you see …. you can find it in Hawaii too …. LOL! …. and EVERYONE knows you're the same

More evidence your word is garbage … I can actually prove you're a liar …. it is funny to read …. so sad … cue the violins "It's not fun here anymore" ..... sniff sniff …. :oops:

LMAO! Thanks for that one asshole. what will be fun will be to see the hordes of posters who come to back you up! You know what is more fun...I get to go coach a bball team right now while you get to go back and help a lady find kitty litter in aisle 3! BTW, I asked my asst coach if he wanted to wish you a happy new year and he said for me to tell you to go fvck yourself. Irishxc still own you! ECHO ECHO ECHO!

LMAO! Thanks for that one asshole. what will be fun will be to see the hordes of posters who come to back you up! You know what is more fun...I get to go coach a bball team right now while you get to go back and help a lady find kitty litter in aisle 3! BTW, I asked my asst coach if he wanted to wish you a happy new year and he said for me to tell you to go fvck yourself. Irishxc still own you! ECHO ECHO ECHO!

Do people need to keep coming back over and over and over again? ….. the last time someone not even in the conversation came and pointed it out .... YIKES!!

If you're actually having conversations about me with real other people …. I'd say that is officially in your head …. LOL! …. although I believe you're having these conversations with imaginary people in your head …. which is well "all in your head" … get it? …. LOL!!!

Good thing for Matt that he was not my apprentice, working in the not so friendly confines of the steel mills and refineries. He most likely wouldn't have lasted a week if he's crying about parking cars. I was causal friends with one assistant LB coach for a D3 program and he told me that when staff meetings were scheduled, he was sent to get sandwiches and drinks. He now makes more than that staff put together as a financial planner and he has time volunteering as an assistant freshman coach at his local HS.

Nice post … a lightning rod for Farley and echo boy … you apparently don't realize BK has never done anything wrong …. this has to be false because there is no greater humanitarian than BK …. PUKE

Buguit where u been dude? have not seen you post since Kelly had red faces

hard work builds character..
Obviously it does because it takes a lot of work to put 14,000 plus posts on a free ND board spouting off your knowledge of coaching, your connection to Nick Saban, etc. etc. If you were that good at what you did, you wouldn't spend most of your day on this board carrying Kelly's water. I think you're a paid Kelly lackey myself.

I wonder how ND fans might respond if Harbaugh or Meyer were the subjects of the complaints?

Reactions: hvillebill
This is not an accurate story at all. BK helped him in the early stages of his career. This topic is dumb.

Kelly is a better program builder and head coach than Weis no Doubt. But to say Weis was lazy and didn't work hard is a LIE. Weis was probably our hardest working coach in my 30 years of being a fan. He just couldn't develop and couldn't hire great coaches.
his own arrogance is what prevented him from having success.he always thought he was the smartest guy in the room.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT