ADVERTISEMENT

Washington vs Bama

deadirishpoet

All Star
Jun 1, 2003
Does anyone here besides me believe coach Petersen to be a big enough Giant killer to take down the biggest giant on the sideline?

He will need some tricks IMO aka Boise v OU, but if any coach has a chance this year (besides Coach Meyer) I think it could be him

Does anyone here besides me believe coach Petersen to be a big enough Giant killer to take down the biggest giant on the sideline?

He will need some tricks IMO aka Boise v OU, but if any coach has a chance this year (besides Coach Meyer) I think it could be him

If either Saban or Meyer lose, I wonder if Studon will complain they can't win 'the big game'?

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Alabama defense showed up after Washington led 7-0 . Big time talent on offense and defense . Will say the Alabama quarterback is average .
It would be nice to get some what of a defense at ND from the new DC, but coach Saban I the best in the game, and with little restrictions including grey shirting it's hard to compete

You need alot of things to go your way to beat Alabama the last couple years. They have more 5 star players in their 2 and 3 deep than most teams have on their entire team. Way easier to coach 5 star talented players than it is to develop 3 and 4 star players. As soon as UW threw that pick 6 it was over. To bad i wanted to see UW win.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Washington played hard to the end. That is a reflection of Peterson. The pick 6 finished it but other than that Wash gave a good accounting of themselves. AL is talented and deep but not unbeatable.

Washington played hard to the end. That is a reflection of Peterson. The pick 6 finished it but other than that Wash gave a good accounting of themselves. AL is talented and deep but not unbeatable.
Coach Meyer Is every bit if not more accomplished. If he get past a very talented Clemson team it would be a very good game

There success on the field just inspires me. The defense is lights out. That is really what i appreciate about them the most. Truly dominant. 194 yards 150 passing 44 rushing. It's beautiful to behold.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT