ADVERTISEMENT

Wait until next year. We are almost there.

We won't be there next year either unless you can find
two 5* DEs
one 5* QB
two 5* WRs
two 5* OL
between now and then but at least we are beating who we should beat based on talent..

Reactions: TOMMY_23
No worries. I'll be at every home game, including the Spring game, once again , the Good Lord willing. So yea, I am looking forward to the 2019 ND football season.

Toby, you’re a “true” fan !

No worries. I'll be at every home game, including the Spring game, once again , the Good Lord willing. So yea, I am looking forward to the 2019 ND football season.

The way it looks for the 2019 schedule you will not witness a ND loss the entire home season. Again!

Last edited:
In my lifetime I've seen ND go from the greatest college fb program of all time to squandering it all.While the admin smiles all the way to the bank. Good thing they have fans like like you all to count on.

The way it looks for the 2019 schedule you will not witness a ND loss the entire home season. Again!

Really? ND is going to beat Georgia in their house next year?
More likely than not it will be repeat of tonight..

Maybe so or maybe not, BUT I know where I'll be for every second of the game. I'm not a fair weather fan like some here. I enjoyed Parseghian, Devine (mostly), and Holtz (nearly always). I survived Faust, Davie, O'Leary, Willingham, Weis, and I'll endure another season or more under Kelly. I know where I'll be every autumn afternoon/evening until the good Lord calls me home. ND FAN FOREVER. THANKS TOBY. YOU THE FAN!

Reactions: IrishMike409
We won't be there next year either unless you can find
two 5* DEs
one 5* QB
two 5* WRs
two 5* OL
between now and then but at least we are beating who we should beat based on talent..

Hell, i would take one elite five star recruit right about now. We haven't seen a single one in 5 years.

In my lifetime I've seen ND go from the greatest college fb program of all time to squandering it all.While the admin smiles all the way to the bank. Good thing they have fans like like you all to count on.
It's sad really, this is now considered a great season for some people as we once again get, "forcefully entered"in a major bowl game. Next year with a tougher schedule we likely end up around 9-3, and if we make it to a major bowl we will get dominated once again, just like we have year in year out against elite teams the last 20 years. The administration and the, "real fans" are okay with that so I guess that's how it's going to be. Sad sad state this once proud program is in right now, brand being tarnished more and more by the day.

We are about 20 years from becoming Minnesota, a once great, relic of the past that nobody gives a sh*t about anymore. Oh well.

Reactions: dagimpper1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT