ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas has ND a 4 point favorite over MSU

Duo

ND Expert
Jul 23, 2006
High was 4 1/2 and low was 3 1/2

I would have expected a bigger spread. But.............with a bye last weekend Sparty will have had 2 weeks to prepare.

Last edited:
"BC will be ND's most unexpected loss". "BC 31 ND 30 with Michael Walker running a KO back for the final TD".

Reactions: TOMMY_23
"BC will be ND's most unexpected loss". "BC 31 ND 30 with Michael Walker running a KO back for the final TD".

He has ND losing to MSU too. Duo the Nole reminds me of Lee Corso, just like Corso, it's like the kiss of death if Duo picks the Irish to win.

These are the teams that I think will beat ND in 2017:

Georgia
at Mich. St.
at North Carolina
USC
at Miami
at Stanford

Also, they play at Boston College and that will be a toss up.

Worst case, 5-7

Best case, 8-4

Most likely scenario, 6-6 or 7-5

S. Storm, according to your estimate Kelly needs the best case in order to "maybe survive".

13 Duo, Dec 14, 2016

He has ND losing to MSU too. Duo the Nole reminds me of Lee Corso, just like Corso, it's like the kiss of death if Duo picks the Irish to win.

These are the teams that I think will beat ND in 2017:

Georgia
at Mich. St.
at North Carolina
USC
at Miami
at Stanford

Also, they play at Boston College and that will be a toss up.

Worst case, 5-7

Best case, 8-4

Most likely scenario, 6-6 or 7-5

S. Storm, according to your estimate Kelly needs the best case in order to "maybe survive".

13 Duo, Dec 14, 2016

Hi Alice,

Thanks for bringing back my predictions. In the first half when BC actually led it sure looked like a toss up. Then just before the half I couldn't believe BC didn't throw a Hail Mary (or two) or at least a sideline pass to try and get in position for a field goal instead of just letting the clock run out. Then ND woke up in the second half and killed them.

And now MSU. No one will know what kind of team they have until Saturday since they haven't played a real team yet. If ND wins like Vegas thinks they will the 8-4 season scenario will begin to look more likely. It's turning into an interesting season. Enjoy the games.

"Thanks for bringing back my predictions. In the first half when BC actually led it sure looked like a toss up..."

Yes, football games have two halves consisting of two-quarters each.

The rest of your post I skimmed. You are not posting anything that is news to Irish fans.

As far as your predictions, how many Rival Boards did you post them on? The one I copied was off the Wolvie board.

"Thanks for bringing back my predictions. In the first half when BC actually led it sure looked like a toss up..."

The rest of your post I skimmed. You are not posting anything that is news to Irish fans.

As far as your predictions, how many Rival Boards did you post them on? The one I copied was off the Wolvie board.

Alice, you are too funny

Never posted on the Wolvie board?

I'd say that's about right, although you guys don't look quite as a good as I thought you would be pre season. You guys have also played at least one good team with top athletes, MSU has not.

It's clear we have speed and talent on offense and our QB is a playmaker. It's clear our defense is better.

However we haven't played a competent QB yet and our OL still hasn't gotten much push against inferior teams even though we ran over 200 yards first two games.

Maybe home field at night can rattle Wimbush a little but.

Hi Alice,

Thanks for bringing back my predictions. In the first half when BC actually led it sure looked like a toss up. Then just before the half I couldn't believe BC didn't throw a Hail Mary (or two) or at least a sideline pass to try and get in position for a field goal instead of just letting the clock run out. Then ND woke up in the second half and killed them.

And now MSU. No one will know what kind of team they have until Saturday since they haven't played a real team yet. If ND wins like Vegas thinks they will the 8-4 season scenario will begin to look more likely. It's turning into an interesting season. Enjoy the games.
8-4? If ND beats MSU I suspect 9-3 at a minimum.

I'd say that's about right, although you guys don't look quite as a good as I thought you would be pre season. You guys have also played at least one good team with top athletes, MSU has not.

It's clear we have speed and talent on offense and our QB is a playmaker. It's clear our defense is better.

However we haven't played a competent QB yet and our OL still hasn't gotten much push against inferior teams even though we ran over 200 yards first two games.

Maybe home field at night can rattle Wimbush a little but.
Then again, maybe not. I was actually looking forward to a good game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT