ADVERTISEMENT

Utah

Who said anyone didn't want to win or compete ? Gosh you're dumb.
No, you are an idiot saying that guys don't want to play and compete because its not a "glory" bowl. I understand your stupidity, going to mich st with a phys ed degree. I get it

Just curious, why are you an ND fan? That’s cool if you don’t want to answer. Im cool with it though :)
no problem. you're not the first to ask. Grew up in a strong ND household. My parents even stopped at ND for a game on their honeymoon. Have always loved ND and what it stands for. had that ingrained in me early on. Was recruited by ND for a while. It was very exciting for my family. ND stopped recruiting me in the fall of my senior year. I understood completely as I really would not have been a good fit in a Lou Holtz offense. Just didn't have the feet for it. Have never stopped following ND.

Reactions: Classic Irish
No, you are an idiot saying that guys don't want to play and compete because its not a "glory" bowl. I understand your stupidity, going to mich st with a phys ed degree. I get it
it's a shame you don't have the capacity to fully understand some folks posts here. it's obvious you never competed at anything at a high level and had to experience disappointment in those endeavors.

Not interested in being there?

They have NEVER been anywhere.

Maybe Alabama or even ND would have a reason to “have to get up for the game” but Utah? Come on, zero tradition or expectations.
True

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT