ADVERTISEMENT

Usain Bolt in the forty...

There is fast, then there is fastest person that has ever lived fast. In his prime, at maximum effort, he'd push for a sub 4 second time.

Reactions: Kelso86 and rgc7
I can drink a forty in 4.2 seconds. Old English.
Yeah but that's probably with shorts on. Bolt did it with cowboy boots, chaps and dragging a buffalo shot near our newly built beautiful wall...brotha!!!

#MAGA

Reactions: rgc7
Wonder if any NFL team would take a chance at just periodic deep routes, run the safety and CB off....maybe he gets one every 4th game....

Wonder if any NFL team would take a chance at just periodic deep routes, run the safety and CB off....maybe he gets one every 4th game....

Randy Moss was just fly patterns. He did okay!

Reactions: rgc7
There is fast, then there is fastest person that has ever lived fast. In his prime, at maximum effort, he'd push for a sub 4 second time.

Bolt may not even bet the fastest man ever to that 40 yard mark, but from 40 on he's so far beyond any person who has ever raced. (i know it's yards to meters here)

Bolt may not even bet the fastest man ever to that 40 yard mark, but from 40 on he's so far beyond any person who has ever raced. (i know it's yards to meters here)

True. In their primes, Tyson Gay, Johan Blake, Justin Gatlin and Asafa Powell may have all been faster over 40 meters than the GOAT... Hell, I know a track coach at York University, where Andre De Grasse trained in his later high school years. He thinks Degrasse could push to break 4 seconds in the 40 if he was locked in and in prime training shape.

Tyson Gay's top end speed was actually faster than Bolt's but Bolt keeps his speed longer than anyone ever recorded.

And the 40 really isn’t his best race, either. Because of his long stride, he usually didn’t get up to full speed in a 100m until at least halfway through. He usually pulled away in the 2nd half of races.

Tyson Gay's top end speed was actually faster than Bolt's but Bolt keeps his speed longer than anyone ever recorded.
how many times did Gay test positive? talk about someone who used drugs as much as Lance Armstrong IMO.

how many times did Gay test positive? talk about someone who used drugs as much as Lance Armstrong IMO.
He's only failed one test. Track and field doesn't play. He would have had a lifetime ban if he had failed more than one.

Vincent Edward Bo Jackson

Fastest 40 ever recorded. The naysayers will point to the hand timing and say human error.... and proponents of the hand Timing say electric has its faults too.

Regardless his time was a 4.13

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT