ADVERTISEMENT

Undergrad Transfers

FightingIrish44

Fighting Irish Fanatic
May 7, 2009
Duke has a junior QB, Maalik Murphy, who transferred from Texas.

If Duke can do it, I’d hope ND can get in some undergrad transfers. Collins and Leonard are seniors but I’m not sure if they graduated or not. I believe at least Collins did.

Brandon Joseph is the only one I can recall. It’s tougher for undergrads because of degree progress issues I think.

I believe ND has generally only accepted portal transfers from players who have already received their undergraduate degrees. That policy changed with Riley Leonard, but I expect that will probably be the exception rather than the rule, unless Bevacqua makes a compelling case to ND's administration that we should start going after undergraduate portal transfers where we need to fill a position. IMO, hard to see that happening, but given the seismic changes that have taken place in CFB these past couple of years, who knows?

Brandon Joseph is the only one I can recall. It’s tougher for undergrads because of degree progress issues I think.
Dude, RL is an undergrad transfer.

And I think old boy from Clemson, Beaux Collins of course. Unless he graduated in three years.

Feel like they’re have been a lot, Cody Riggs, Coan, Cain Madden, Skrowonek, NG from temple, Nick Mcloud come to mind

Feel like they’re have been a lot, Cody Riggs, Coan, Cain Madden, Skrowonek, NG from temple, Nick Mcloud come to mind
I don’t think any of those guys were undergrads except maybe Riggs. Perhaps Amir Carlisle.

It’s the undergrads ND needs to help put them on top though it can be done as it is now.

Reactions: Golson5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT