ADVERTISEMENT

Tyree

IrishMike409

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 27, 2011
Anyone recall the Oklahoma State game: it felt like Tyree caught several passes out of the backfield and was able to operate in space and make things happen. Seemed like we were creative with getting him the ball, and he was a real weapon. Where has that gone? Don’t we want Tyree in space vs a defense like Stanford?

The 3 RB thing is tough. Trying to make it work, but it just feels like there is a “better way to do it”.

Our WRs are doing next to nothing. What do we have to lose by giving Tyree time in the slot? I know he’s not a true WR, but he’s just not a feature back either. With the limitations we have on O, we need his speed and playmaking ability on the field.

Let’s Estime and Diggs be the RB. Then go with Tobias, Tyree, Thomas, and Styles at WR.

Gotta figure out what to do with Tyree. Next season are we going to play Tyree, Diggs, Estime, and Price at RB? Love will want playing time too.

Tyree is definitely a complimentary back. I'm not sure how it easy it is to straight up move him to WR at this juncture. But they could certainly try get him even more involved in the pass game as a RB.

Agree, can’t make a total position change to WR.

I just remember being impressed at the creativity in getting him the ball during the bowl game. He was a real weapon. Where did that go?

Tyree getting 3-4 yards running between tackles in hopes of breaking the big one has shown to be a waste of his talent in my opinion. Would prefer getting him the ball in space as our slot receiver. He does have the speed and instincts to take it to the house on any given play, and I think the chances of this go up significantly with him as our slot receiver.

I’m like Tyree but he doesn’t break tackles and TBH he doesn’t juke a lot of defenders either. He is a guy that needs space. I think one of the downfalls in the Stanford loss was that Tyree got to many Carries and Estime not enough. If Estime would have just held onto the football!

Reactions: Kelso86
Agree, can’t make a total position change to WR.

I just remember being impressed at the creativity in getting him the ball during the bowl game. He was a real weapon. Where did that go?
"I just remember being impressed at the creativity in getting him the ball during the bowl game. He was a real weapon. Where did that go?"

Jack Coan graduated!

Anyone recall the Oklahoma State game: it felt like Tyree caught several passes out of the backfield and was able to operate in space and make things happen. Seemed like we were creative with getting him the ball, and he was a real weapon. Where has that gone? Don’t we want Tyree in space vs a defense like Stanford?

The 3 RB thing is tough. Trying to make it work, but it just feels like there is a “better way to do it”.

Our WRs are doing next to nothing. What do we have to lose by giving Tyree time in the slot? I know he’s not a true WR, but he’s just not a feature back either. With the limitations we have on O, we need his speed and playmaking ability on the field.

Let’s Estime and Diggs be the RB. Then go with Tobias, Tyree, Thomas, and Styles at WR.

Gotta figure out what to do with Tyree. Next season are we going to play Tyree, Diggs, Estime, and Price at RB? Love will want playing time too.
Got to agree with you. But lack of Tyree in offensive plan is just one of many head bangers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT