ADVERTISEMENT

Two teams you would love to have lose their first game.

If Alabama isn't in your top 2, you're doing it wrong.

Bama HAS TO lose 2 games to be kept out of the playoff, whether they win the SEC or not.

Do we dislike USC? Sure, but we need them to beat Bama, run the table, and we give their first loss and thus our signature win. Bama has other opportunities to lose.

No doubt Texas and Alabama. Would love to see a victory over Bama go on to USC's resume. That can do nothing but help us, in potentially multiple ways.

I have to disagree with most of you guys. I have never pulled for USC to win anything, and I am not going to start now.

I've mellowed in my old age, but I used to absolutely hate USC, then it was Michigan, then it was Miami. I no longer really care about what other teams do until it has an impact on our post-season opportunities.

My top five most hated teams:

1) southern cal
2) the University of Southern California
3) the USC Trojans
4) the Trojans of USC
5) the southern cal Trojans

Last edited:
Reactions: NDSMC78
Clemson and Fla. State. Alabama will have plenty of competition in the SEC. Clemson and Fla. State not so much; except each other. Would hate to have to have both wind up in the playoff. Maybe Auburn and Ole Miss can get the upsets.

Alabama is the only team that HAS TO lose twice in order to get left out. They RARELY lose 2 games. The SEC West is as down as it's been in 3-5 years. The only hope of keeping Bama out of the playoff is losing to USC. The SEC East is not going to hang a loss on Bama this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT