ADVERTISEMENT

---TRYING AGAIN---

NDsince35

I've posted how many times?
Jul 25, 2010
Thanks SCUBA-DUBBA haven[t decidedon the DARY winner yet----but expect a revelation any second

the horse named after the German Team----ANH DUNG YOU VILL LIKE HIM, YAH.

CINCY KID----I read you loud and clear--thanks for helping PERSE U 2 have made it possible to read.

but the whole feel of the board has changed. Very la-de-da fancy rather than a bunch of guys sitting

around talking IRISH football. It just ain't my style---U DIG??? U-no-what-I-mean???

I had to start this new thread because I still can't find out how to reply---man. I can't even see the

names of the posters. I,m a meat and potatoes guy, caviar is still fish eggs to me--yuk.

SCUBA is right-----nofun any more----t was the best board on the computer so why try to make it

better ?? Reminds me of an old (everything I remember is old) story about a hot dog stand

in JERSEY----I'll tell it to you lads some day.

Thanks SCUBA-DUBBA haven[t decidedon the DARY winner yet----but expect a revelation any second

the horse named after the German Team----ANH DUNG YOU VILL LIKE HIM, YAH.

CINCY KID----I read you loud and clear--thanks for helping PERSE U 2 have made it possible to read.

but the whole feel of the board has changed. Very la-de-da fancy rather than a bunch of guys sitting

around talking IRISH football. It just ain't my style---U DIG??? U-no-what-I-mean???

I had to start this new thread because I still can't find out how to reply---man. I can't even see the

names of the posters. I,m a meat and potatoes guy, caviar is still fish eggs to me--yuk.

SCUBA is right-----nofun any more----t was the best board on the computer so why try to make it

better ?? Reminds me of an old (everything I remember is old) story about a hot dog stand

in JERSEY----I'll tell it to you lads some day.

Frosted will win today

I am with you on this board It is terrible. You are not alone.

Keep the faith

Ski

When you are getting ready to type something there are icons above the space you are going to type in.

I tapped the B and then I tapped the T. After tapping the T I selected 5 for the font size. The text I just wrote is what happens.

I tapped the B and then I tapped the T. After tapping the T I selected 6 for the font size. The text I just wrote is what happens.

It takes some playing around with and it may help if board ops boosted the default font size and bolded it. Right now it looks faded, but from what I can tell I think the site is using black, but the font is too skinny/small and it is getting washed by the white...

On your browser tool menu, the zoom function allows you to enlarge all the messages, including your reply's to as much as 50% up to 400% ( so large, it hurts the eyes). And it stays at that zoom setting until you change it. At 200%, my preferred setting, it also eliminates the white space on the right of the messages.

maxresdefault.jpg

Good to see you on 35.

Kinda slow now, since there is no ND football going on. But come fall, it should be jumping again.

35, try installing BlueandGold mobile app. Everything looks to be large print. You get all the forums for this site as well as a lot of information. This may help you.

If any of you have the above app and computer knowledge, you may be able to explain it better for 35.

Like most commercial websites, they are trying to make it do too many different things and have too many different cross-linked capabilities.

Thanks for sticking it out 35.

Hi 35. Replying is actually easier. Just look below the most recent post, and there is a section for you to type your reply. Just above this are a lot of small icons, but click on T! And then click on 6 or 7 and start typing. When finished, click on POST REPLY. The new program will then take you back to the thread title and you will see you were the last to post. I honestly think you will do just fine as you try and try again.

we will do everything we can to make it comfy for you till our wonderfull board BOT Jeanette gets the tweaks we need!

Enjoy the Day!

Let us know how you feel about Loys CB for the third jewel in the OL triple crown!

Last edited:
Reactions: jeanetteb

On your browser tool menu, the zoom function allows you to enlarge all the messages, including your reply's to as much as 50% up to 400% ( so large, it hurts the eyes). And it stays at that zoom setting until you change it. At 200%, my preferred setting, it also eliminates the white space on the right of the messages.
On Firefox browser the ZOOM feature is found under View and choose zoom in to enlarge message. I am still having the font size going back default size so maybe a clinch in my laptop, see whaat happened.
Glad to hear that Ben K was drafted.

On Firefox browser the ZOOM feature is found under View and choose zoom in to enlarge message. I am still having the font size going back default size so maybe a clinch in my laptop, see whaat happened.
Glad to hear that Ben K was drafted.

not a glitch; it does default; but manually change font and zoom when you visit.

We have pointed this our to our board contact: Ms Jeanette.
Hopefully eventually tweaking can be done -

35: hang in there!

Welcome Back 35!!!! We need you!! Thank you SO much for all of the information and entertainment you have provided. Ah! The Irish Forum world is right once again!!

Welcome Back 35!!!! We need you!! Thank you SO much for all of the information and entertainment you have provided. Ah! The Irish Forum world is right once again!![/QU
Welcome Back 35!!!! We need you!! Thank you SO much for all of the information and entertainment you have provided. Ah! The Irish Forum world is right once again!!

------- THANKS LADS--THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND ALL YOUR EFFORTS IN MY BEHALF---BUT----

I JUAT ISN'T WORKING OU VERY WELL---

My two old eyes just have too much trouble finding out what to do

to stay in touch-----the old format was finebut this one is murder.

The young guys may find it entertaining but I just want to talk ND football ------like back in the good old days.

I will also be on the road like the coaches---family obligations----

I will keep trying but it has been awful so far.

Take care of yourselves and I will see y'LL SOMETIME IN jUNE

Love ya all----35 over and out---10-4---GO IRISH

SHAKE DOWN THAT THUNDER !!!!

Reactions: Bodizephax
Looking forward to your June report. We need some 35 recruiting tid bits. Enjoy the time with family, and get one of the young ones to help you figure out how to post in larger darker font, and we'll be mindful to do the same on your posts.

35;

Godspeed; just occaisional let us know you are well and happy. It is not all just football.

Have a great spring 35. If there is anything I can do to help you in posting here let me know. Always love to see and hear from you. And what Pers said. let us know how you fair. Its not all just football :)

------- THANKS LADS--THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND ALL YOUR EFFORTS IN MY BEHALF---BUT----

I JUAT ISN'T WORKING OU VERY WELL---

My two old eyes just have too much trouble finding out what to do

to stay in touch-----the old format was finebut this one is murder.

The young guys may find it entertaining but I just want to talk ND football ------like back in the good old days.

I will also be on the road like the coaches---family obligations----

I will keep trying but it has been awful so far.

Take care of yourselves and I will see y'LL SOMETIME IN jUNE

Love ya all----35 over and out---10-4---GO IRISH

June is over so is July and now August---

SHAKE DOWN THAT THUNDER !!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT