ADVERTISEMENT

---TODD LYGHT MAY HAVE SCORED HIS FIRST---

NDsince35

I've posted how many times?
Jul 25, 2010
COACH LYGHT may be bringing in his first recruit---a CB would you believe !!!!

JULIAN LOVE 5-11/180 Athlete from Illinois. Friend of '15 commit BOYKIN --

very good athletwe who could also be a slot receiver---JULIAN is not fussy,

he will play either spot as long as it is with Notre Dame. TODD LYGHT may

be starting his new job off with a really good kid to work with.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Two big fat CBs for Notre Dame today.

CB in this case means crystal ball not Corner Back.

Big fat corner backs don't earn scholarships to ND.

We have seen the LYGHT.

On the first day KELLY said --go forth and recruit

LET THERE BE LYGHT.

For his first recruit TODD would love LOVE--

KELLY said getting LOVE wood bee Lufly.
This post was edited on 2/14 11:06 AM by NDsince35

just read that him and incoming freshman boykin are best friends and that if we offer he'll give us a verbal on the spot. like someone above said his offers list isn't very good but some players don't start getting offered by the bigger schools though until spring and early summer time

Watch the film, Love is legit. Notre Dame is going to build this class exactly like the 2015 class. They'll recruit heavily in the Mid West and take a couple underrated guys. Look at Love like Coleman from last year, or Butler from a couple classes ago. They'll go after the big fish, but the foundation of the class will be composed of Mid West guys that will contribute.

They've got to win on a lot of guys in their natural recruiting region, such as...

WR: Donnie Corley
WR: Austin Mack
TE: Cary Angeline
OL: Tommy Kraemer
OL: Ben Bredeson
OL: Liam Eichenberg
OL: Trent Maynard
OL: Sean Foster
DE: Josh King
DE: Austin Robertson
DE: Prince Sammons
LB: Ethan Tucky
LB: Daelin Hayes
CB: Julian Love

Start with those guys and branch out nationally!

well the offers list I saw today on love might not have been updated yet but it only showed offers from boston college, Illinois, Indiana, iowa and western Michigan. he's from boykin's core 6 group out of the Chicago area so its nice that were starting to get back in with those kids because I read somewhere a year or so ago that Chicago area coaches weren't happy with our coaches or something like that

Originally posted by NDsince35:

We have seen the LYGHT.

LET THERE BE LYGHT.

there is a Lyght that never goes out...

I have him rated as a 3.568888888888834385940333500244385869493873854747379705834. Does anyone else concur?
I think we should wait until he gets to a 3.573243399594886058948084 before we accept his commitment.

And so we speak of LOVE on VALENTINES DAY---it's a beautiful thing !!!!

Accordining to ISD--LOVE has GREAT BALL SKILLS

He is the definition of "ATHLETE"

GOOD RUNNER @ slot / CB or Free Safety

RUNS HARD and nasty.

Sounds like a perfect pupil for a former all-pro NFL Corner.

One of KELLY's mid-west little know lads who could be a Big Time recruit soon.

Originally posted by coolirish9:

just read that him and incoming freshman boykin are best friends and that if we offer he'll give us a verbal on the spot. like someone above said his offers list isn't very good but some players don't start getting offered by the bigger schools though until spring and early summer time
I'll take a shot in the dark, and say his offer list would grow immediately once ND offered.

Why wait for someone else to create a relationship with the kid, and then have to play catch-up?
Trust your people to evaluate the talent, then get involved early.

The Crystal Ball guys expect him to commit on the spot---so before the IRISH offer and

get his commit they are probably checking him out with admissions. The only LAD

to join NOTRE DAME lately without the admissions department's OK was MIKE SANFORD.

MIKE had Coach KELLY's OK and that was all he needed.

There should be a press conference one of these days in which the HC introduces all the new

Coaches and their responsabilities.Then recruiting can begin in earnest.

BIG happenings about to happen I hope.

Ther is an interview on another site that questions a 3 year veteran CB of the

EAGLES what he thought of LYGHT. He, BOYKIB, had 6 intercepts last year

and said he listened to LYGHT===be consistent, do not count on your athleticism

---thinks he will instill that into ND corners------If TODD sees potential in JULIAN LOVE

your are right-----he will bring it out----

Kelly didn't just pick his name out of a hat and say your my new DB coach -- these guys being hired have to pass the eye test of a staff that knows exactly what they are looking at

YES MR C, Notre Dame has reached a point --under Coach KELLY,

where they can get the best in whatever phase of the game---Players

and Coaches. KELLY is putting a total package together based on

Build It And They Will Come. We await the offical announcement of the new staff

but it will be worth the wait----good things always are.

Hey 35 -- how are you ?? Hope you are well !!

I look forward to the season - I fully expect Coach Kelly to pick up where he left off leading up to the Fl St game .

Guy is special and we will always be in the hunt as long as he is leading the program . I will never forget the post game presser after the Fl St scandal .

He was the portrait of a man that poured his guts out to win a football game and he did , only to be raped by a referee - well pay backs are coming starting against Texas .

KELLY is putting together his LADS. Making a list and checking it twice---checking

around to get the best available. Hope all his picks are OKed by Admissions.

SANFORD and LYGHT are examples ---young, enthusiastic, smart---they will

recruit and coach the IRISH back into the creme de la creme circle.

35-

Do Gilmore and Denson get your good houskeeping seal - please advise ???

LyghtSanford Denson Gilmore
Gilmore put 5 DL's in the NFL -- please contribute to this thread moving forward 35 - thank you

Moving forward is the only way to go. Moving backward is disasterous and standind still\

lets the bad guys catch up to you. Now MrC lets have a press conference and get these

new hot-shots out on the road and bring in all those 5*s waiting for us to show up.

Having read his book I believe Mr Iacocco said " lead , follow or get the hell out of the way "

Here's the juice 35 - we go 11-1 or mercifully 12-0 and Kelly unleashes his recruiting juggernaut across the praries and over the Rockies to the great beyond while Denson and Gilmore mix it up w some gators in the everglades .

ultra talent may be in our futures 35 -- of course Ski and I are waiting on some early calls by you as the gauntlet is getting restless after the Boykin Affair .

We have seen the LYGHT.

LET THERE BE LYGHT.

Where have you gone NDsince35 our board turns it's lonely eyes to you.

Yep....still miss him posting here......Irish Baby!!!

Thank you, Bobi for re-posting this. Remember that as we go thru life, we can all point to people, places and things that make a profound impression, a memory. We should rightly treasure these because they are so few. And ND 35 - wherever you are, We treasure our time spent together.

Thank you, Bobi for re-posting this. Remember that as we go thru life, we can all point to people, places and things that make a profound impression, a memory. We should rightly treasure these because they are so few. And ND 35 - wherever you are, We treasure our time spent together.

Good post - ND 35 was the sole reason I started posting. Hall of fame person. Would of loved to had a beer w/ him talked sports and life w/ him all night at McSorely's in NY.

I dedicate this song to the memory of NDSince35 and how we all feel without him..

Last edited:
Reactions: zonairish
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT