ADVERTISEMENT

It took Dabo 5 years to have his Clemson team competitive with the big dawgs of college football

You don’t know what you’re talking about !

Fans, true fans buy tickets and merchandise and watch TV regardless of ND’s record.

Everybody is already “demanding” a better on field product.

The problem. ?

Selecting Davie, Willingham, Wei’s, Faust and others !

It all starts, it all begins and ends with the head coach.
You will never convince me this is solely a head coaching issue. I mean 6 coaches I believe it is later, same story.

You will never convince me this is solely a head coaching issue. I mean 6 coaches I believe it is later, same story.
I truly don’t believe the administration really doesn’t care about winning titles. I think they’re very content for ND to be a decent team, just good enough to keep us clowns buying tickets and merch.

Lou took 3. Kirby took 6. Dabo lots. It’s a new day with NIL and Portal.

Most assumed ND would be 10-2, they will more than likely be 9-3.

They are not getting blown out like BK did and they really did just miss a 10-2 by a play.

MF is getting better recruits. We got 2 diff making QB’s coming in, you need some WR’s that can create space.

BK left the cupboard a bit bare. A really bad schedule this year. A much better schedule next year. If you can steal that AM game, 8-0 for the first CFP ranking.

I truly don’t believe the administration really doesn’t care about winning titles. I think they’re very content for ND to be a decent team, just good enough to keep us clowns buying tickets and merch.
You truly don't believe the administration doesn't care about winning titles. 😂

You truly don't believe the administration doesn't care about winning titles. 😂
Yes, I do, and very much so. Remember the battle BK had over training tables? Every school had been doing it for a long time but ND didn’t think players should be treated differently.

The lowball offers to coaches, the refusal to accept non graduate transfers, the refusal to lax academic standards for football players, etc.

BK said he was only able to recruit about half of the top 300 players, that’s difficult to overcome. Stanford and UM have gone through similar situations, with UM just recently allowing a few more academically disadvantaged athletes on campus.

Reactions: DublinND
Yes, I do, and very much so. Remember the battle BK had over training tables? Every school had been doing it for a long time but ND didn’t think players should be treated differently.

The lowball offers to coaches, the refusal to accept non graduate transfers, the refusal to lax academic standards for football players, etc.

BK said he was only able to recruit about half of the top 300 players, that’s difficult to overcome. Stanford and UM have gone through similar situations, with UM just recently allowing a few more academically disadvantaged athletes on campus.
Anyone saying ND should relax academic standards is a POS
So your screen name should be changed to
winifitmeanscheating

Anyone saying ND should relax academic standards is a POS
So your screen name should be changed to
winifitmeanscheating
How is it cheating ther slappy? No one is saying to allow players that are ineligible for Pete’s sake, get a grip guy.

Do you remember the names Zorich and Rice? They were guys ND took a risk on (prop 48) that paid off on the field and in the classroom, and inexplicably ND said no more.

Reactions: DublinND
Additionally bum, I don’t know a single ND fan that shows up to cheer for players taking exams. Why, because we don’t give a damn as long as they follow the rules like everyone else. Pass your classes and win FB games.

Additionally bum, I don’t know a single ND fan that shows up to cheer for players taking exams. Why, because we don’t give a damn as long as they follow the rules like everyone else. Pass your classes and win FB games.
The hell with standards and accountability!
You would be a great leader of men,🤨

The hell with standards and accountability!
You would be a great leader of men,🤨
Again, who said not to have accountability?

Also, you hang on to those “sTaNdARdS”, while Bama, OSU, UGA pile up Titles. I know when I go to games I say “Look right there son, #27 has a 3.9 GPS in engineering!”

Not true, the administration wants to win a NC

Again, who said not to have accountability?

Also, you hang on to those “sTaNdARdS”, while Bama, OSU, UGA pile up Titles. I know when I go to games I say “Look right there son, #27 has a 3.9 GPS in engineering!”
Then you don’t understand the culture at Notre Dame

Notre Dame played in three National Championship playoffs in the last ten years while at the same time maintaining very high academic standards.

That’s outstanding and admirable !

Reactions: IrishMike409
You still truly don't believe the administration really doesn't care about winning titles. 😜

Freeman is going nowhere recruiting is going well now such is why a quality OC is what is needed
You don't understand how it works. Freeman no longer has credibility. He reminds me of Bob Davie on the sidelines because he has no involvement in the offense. He won't be able to continue recruiting at a high level. We could still possibly lose 1 more regular season game. Next year will be similar results. After 2025 he will be bought out. He has no prior coaching background to think that he will turn it around. Keep hoping. Keep dreaming. Only Urban Meyer can bring back a NC to back to ND.

Then you don’t understand the culture at Notre Dame

Notre Dame played in three National Championship playoffs in the last ten years while at the same time maintaining very high academic standards.

That’s outstanding and admirable !
In those years, how many top 10 wins, how many playoff wins?

Do you honestly think ND goes to the playoff if they were in a conference those years? They don’t come out of the SEC, or B1G for sure, even the ACC as dominate as they’d been against them would’ve been unlikely to overtake Clemson those seasons. I don’t know which conference they would’ve/could’ve won during that stretch.

Do you honestly think ND goes to the playoff if they were in a conference those years? They don’t come out of the SEC, or B1G for sure, even the ACC as dominate as they’d been against them would’ve been unlikely to overtake Clemson those seasons. I don’t know which conference they would’ve/could’ve won during that stretch.

Maybe the MAC!

ND isn’t in a conference, nor should they be.

Facts are facts, ND played in three National Championship playoffs in the last 10 years while maintaining very high academic standards.

in Kelly’s last 5 years they won 10 games every year while maintaining very high academic standards

As to the conferences you mention, including the ACC, what are their academic standards ?

Not so high, are they.

Notre Dame is a University with high academic standards along with athletic programs that compete for National Championships

We’re not about to lower our standards just to please fans who don’t get it !

Go Irish ! ☘️

Facts are facts, ND played in three National Championship playoffs in the last 10 years while maintaining very high academic standards.

in Kelly’s last 5 years they won 10 games every year while maintaining very high academic standards

As to the conferences you mention, including the ACC, what are their academic standards ?

Not so high, are they.

Notre Dame is a University with high academic standards along with athletic programs that compete for National Championships

Go Irish ! ☘️
old man yells at clouds again..

Not so high, are they.

Go Irish ! ☘️

Lets be totally honest here.

ND played in three games in which they got run off the field in embarrassing fashion. Simply put they did not belong there. When I think of competing, I think of actually having a chance and playing four quarters down to the wire to win or lose. None of this happened in those last three appearances.

10 wins is the ceiling for this program and thats even a stretch most seasons.

ND has not won a major bowl game in how many years? Lucky for us, with the playoff expansion, it will look great on paper when ND squeaks into the playoffs for their one and out appearance year after year.

I know I've alluded to ND lowering academic standards and that is not what I mean. But there has to be some way that ND can creatively keep their standards and also find ways to get a few kids into the program that may deserve a shot. I mean it worked for Rudy right? lol

A week ago your QB was being hyped for the Heisman

What did he inherit, teams that won 10 games over the last 5 years, a rock solid program !

True he did inherit program that won 10 games each of the past 5 year's, but he left nothing to fill the void that was left when he departed.
Do you Kelly did that intentionally?
BTW who was my QB?

Pure nonsense.

How could you forget that Golson declared that “ND was loaded with NFL talent at every position“. !

No, Kelly didn’t do what you claim, intentionally

Hartman

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT