ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting *Three* new FutureCast predictions in favor of Notre Dame

Tyler James

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
I'll wait until Saturday to put these into the system, but I wanted to share these with our subscribers on The Insider Lounge first. I guess it's FutureCast Friday around here.

I am putting in three Rivals FutureCast predictions in favor for Notre Dame for 2024 OT Guerby Lambert, 2025 OT Owen Strebig and 2025 RB Justin Thurman.

Let's take this one at a time.

We've discussed in The Heat Index that there's been some optimism from Notre Dame on its chances with Lambert for weeks now, and everything I'm hearing continues to follow that. So I'm ready to put my prediction in for the No. 4 offensive tackle in the 2024 class with a decision date still unknown. I'll be upgrading Lambert's Heat Index rating to Extremely Hot.

With Strebig set to make his third visit to Notre Dame since April, I'm ready to log my Notre Dame prediction for the No. 10 offensive tackle in the 2025 class. It seems like the Irish are out in front for Strebig right now, and it's not too crazy to put him on commit watch following the July 30 visit.

Thurman had a busy June with camps and visits, but his trip to Notre Dame seems to have really resonated with him. That's why the No. 26 running back in the 2025 class plans to return to Notre Dame later this month. Notre Dame likes Thurman a lot, and the feeling appears to be mutual. The fit with Thurman and Notre Dame makes too much sense, so it's time to put in an Irish prediction.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News