ADVERTISEMENT

threads questioning Kizer...

perseverare

All Star
May 24, 2010
TOS:

"Eric Hansen had his chat today and he shared two numbers which absolutely floored me:

1. Notre Dame is averaging 37.2 points per game through 4 games which is the second highest number of average points per game through
four games since----are you ready for this-----World War II. I mean, number is almost unbelievable in and of itself, let alone that we're a 1-3 football team;

2. To date, Stanford is 109th in total offense, even with Christian. 109th!!!!!!! And, they're undefeated and ranked in the top ten.

Football is strange but this is just silly."

The only motive to fault Kizer is to deflect fault of Kelly's meltdown and the overall poor game strategy by the staff, in key situations.

Without Kizer, the question of Kelly's future would not be a question; DK can be the single most important factor in Kelly surviving the current mess! A mess of which Kelly is the author.

Reactions: Java65 and cgvr
TOS:

"Eric Hansen had his chat today and he shared two numbers which absolutely floored me:

1. Notre Dame is averaging 37.2 points per game through 4 games which is the second highest number of average points per game through
four games since----are you ready for this-----World War II. I mean, number is almost unbelievable in and of itself, let alone that we're a 1-3 football team;

2. To date, Stanford is 109th in total offense, even with Christian. 109th!!!!!!! And, they're undefeated and ranked in the top ten.

Football is strange but this is just silly."

The only motive to fault Kizer is to deflect fault of Kelly's meltdown and the overall poor game strategy by the staff, in key situations.

Without Kizer, the question of Kelly's future would not be a question; DK can be the single most important factor in Kelly surviving the current mess! A mess of which Kelly is the author of.
Always nice to hear from Coach Rich Kotite. We enjoy your clueless assessments.

always a comment from the boards resident bafoon!

I noticed how you added content ....Oh yea content is not your thing. In fact thinking is not your thing.
Hang a sign on your ears: "vacancy"

for others on the forum:
is Pennick possibly one of Kelly's board monitors? I mean there is unreasonable bias in favor of Kelly, he has had a half dozen ID's and never posts except to make personal attacks.
He fits the profile of a Kelly plant.

always a comment from the boards resident bafoon!

I noticed how you added content ....Oh yea content is not your thing. In fact thinking is not your thing.
Hang a sign on your ears: "vacancy"

for others on the forum:
is Pennick possibly one of Kelly's board monitors? I mean there is unreasonable bias in favor of Kelly, he has had a half dozen ID's and never posts except to make personal attacks.
He fits the profile of a Kelly plant.
Plants are more intelligent.

Bump

this board needs to know these stats. So there will not be another D-A thread like the one previously posted!

Kizer is the best skill set looking QB in many, many years. I've said this for over 2 years. When they recruited him he looked terrific in HS and especially gifted given he only played his Jr. and Sr. years. This is a terrific player, my only hope has been that Kelly doesn't ruin him, through his coaching and his psychological beat downs during each game. We had a baseball player here once, Jake Kline the BB coach at the time almost ruined him as well, but he left ND after the first half of his freshman year, signed a contract with Boston and 2 years later won the triple crown. Jake told him he'd never make it as a college player. He was right. He left immediately and became a super star. Carl Yastrzemski. Coach 8 & 4 has that potential to destroy talent as well. Be careful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT