ADVERTISEMENT

This Is The Game We Give The Ball To Prosise 25 Times

I actually agree. I think if CJ can bust open a great return or two, not necessarily touchdowns but returns good enough to flip the field then ND will be in a good spot.

Sanders fumbles about every third punt he handles, so I'm more worried about him losing one.

A coaching bye week Poindexter. The week where a Varsity Coach coaches the JV on Weds and then advance scouts next opponent on Friday? That doesn't happen in your video game either? Awww poor baby is confused.
Hey since you are such a big fan feel free to come to Wellington. Just tell the security guard your the cgvr loser from the ND Forum. Then wait :)

BTW Wellington HS best players are STA Sr transfer Blake Dever and Miami WR commit Ammon Richards. The run a 4 Wide SPREAD offense. 2 x 2 MOF and 3 x 1 on the Hash. Best pass plays are 4 Verticals and Smash. Best runs are IZ and Jet Sweep. The throw a HB Screen and Bubble Screen. Defense is a 6-2 or 4-4. Mostly Cover 3 with an occasional 1 Free. Long Yardage they kick the Jack LB to Corner and move Corner to Safety and play 2 Deep and 2 Deep man under. You want more cgvr. Or are you willing to admit you're a moron?

BTW Wellington HS best players are STA Sr transfer Blake Dever and Miami WR commit Ammon Richards. The run a 4 Wide SPREAD offense. 2 x 2 MOF and 3 x 1 on the Hash. Best pass plays are 4 Verticals and Smash. Best runs are IZ and Jet Sweep. The throw a HB Screen and Bubble Screen. Defense is a 6-2 or 4-4. Mostly Cover 3 with an occasional 1 Free. Long Yardage they kick the Jack LB to Corner and move Corner to Safety and play 2 Deep and 2 Deep man under. You want more cgvr. Or are you willing to admit you're a moron?
Hey listen up coach p, you are as dumb as a box of rocks. You are at cardinal N where you do laundry and they had a bye. You lied about dwyer because I figured out who you are. "Coaching bye" hahaha. Btw your head is as big as a bowling bowl. You shouldn't be around kids. Your Jacksonville state background is all I need to know. Hahaha Thanks for the entertainment. You are truly a dope.

Last edited:
Long Yardage they kick the Jack LB to Corner and move Corner to Safety and play 2 Deep and 2 Deep man under. You want more cgvr. Or are you willing to admit you're a moron?
Ummm...you mean a nickel? You can IZ this all you want. Every coach has their own little wrinkles. I.e. 2,4,6,8.holes to the right of the center ...1,3,5,7 to the left. Mr. Osborne ran 0-9 left to right. Who is right? Nobody. Because in the end it is delivering the message of most importance...not the terminology.

Having said that you sound like a child with your posts. If there actually is a school that hired you to be a coach, assistant or head, I must say nobody in their right mind would have any respect for said school. Leaders of young impressionable men do not speak like you do nor would an institution hire someone to any of the above positions who displayed such a lack of maturity.

Big time athlete. I know there has been comments that we don't want to wear him out but this game is when we need to feed this monster in the mud.
Sadly we're seeing that ND has no offensive line. Embarrassing. There's no push.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT