ADVERTISEMENT

This is hysterical.

What's the point of a post like this?
Well, we have a poster that purports to be a football expert who coaches at Dwyer. Therefore, it is relevant. He has also insulted many here about his expertise. He has also been accused of 'roid rage. I think this account is emblematic. I look forward to his personal account.
Personally, I would prefer to be discussing a bowl game at this time of year.
That didn't work out to well.

Well, we have a poster that purports to be a football expert who coaches at Dwyer. Therefore, it is relevant. He has also insulted many here about his expertise. He has also been accused of 'roid rage. I think this account is emblematic. I look forward to his personal account.
Personally, I would prefer to be discussing a bowl game at this time of year.
That didn't work out to well.
Stop wasting everyone's time. It's obvious by the responses that no one cares about what you post.

Seems pretty petty to me.

I find videos like this disheartening and not remotely funny.

Yeah, but you and others remain silent when the poster involved calls others cun*s and other sordid names. Quite frankly, I find it hysterical and emblematic to see his team representing his posting acumen to a "t".
Dumb, out of control, senseless, lacking class, poor sports, "disheartening"....
It is spot on....
As I have stated before, he should not be allowed around kids.

Yeah, but you and others remain silent when the poster involved calls others cun*s and other sordid names. Quite frankly, I find it hysterical and emblematic to see his team representing his posting acumen to a "t".
Dumb, out of control, senseless, lacking class, poor sports, "disheartening"....
It is spot on....
As I have stated before, he should not be allowed around kids.

If you got a problem with sordid name calling, try reporting it. From my experience, reports of such conduct when it clearly crosses the line have received prompt, appropriate and effective responses.

Regardless of how you rationalize your personal animus, there's nothing hysterical about celebrating a month old story about a high school brawl.

Reactions: IrishMike409
If you got a problem with sordid name calling, try reporting it. From my experience, reports of such conduct when it clearly crosses the line have received prompt, appropriate and effective responses.

Regardless of how you rationalize your personal animus, there's nothing hysterical about celebrating a month old story about a high school brawl.

Thanks Atticus. How profound...
Again, you have whiffed in connecting the dots...

Reactions: RowTheBoatND
CGVR...have to admit it took me quite awhile to see past your obnoxious redundant pictures of Kelly, and your degrading Kelly name calling, to see that you are in fact a devoted fan of ND, with more than your share of insightful Posts. I'm sure some folks here will never see beyond these, and I can't fault them. Then you have the running feud with our Flooda football coach who thinks only former players and football coaches have the right to opinions, and who quickly gets in the gutter with ugly name calling directed at anyone who disagrees with him. I don't find your OP here offensive as some suggest, but the fact you made the effort to find and post this is giving our Florida coach more print and attention than he deserves. You're smarter than this.

CGVR...have to admit it took me quite awhile to see past your obnoxious redundant pictures of Kelly, and your degrading Kelly name calling, to see that you are in fact a devoted fan of ND, with more than your share of insightful Posts. I'm sure some folks here will never see beyond these, and I can't fault them. Then you have the running feud with our Flooda football coach who thinks only former players and football coaches have the right to opinions, and who quickly gets in the gutter with ugly name calling directed at anyone who disagrees with him. I don't find your OP here offensive as some suggest, but the fact you made the effort to find and post this is giving our Florida coach more print and attention than he deserves. You're smarter than this.

Duly noted. Thank you. Hysterical was a poor word choice... to broad...

Reactions: IRISHJD98

I disagree...and I'm not speaking for cgvr, however I'd be willing to bet the context of being hilarious is based purely on the actual fact the terrible thing actually happened...under that poster's watch so to speak. A poster who claims is the end all be all when talking football. Moreover talks as if such a thing would be so beneath him.

So while laughing at such a wrong would in fact be a wrong...laughing at the matter of the whole, under who...is very very fitting.

I disagree...and I'm not speaking for cgvr, however I'd be willing to bet the context of being hilarious is based purely on the actual fact the terrible thing actually happened...under that poster's watch so to speak. A poster who claims is the end all be all when talking football. Moreover talks as if such a thing would be so beneath him.

So while laughing at such a wrong would in fact be a wrong...laughing at the matter of the whole, under who...is very very fitting.
floridairish has also bragged about being a leader of young men and doesn't think winning is that important. He stated all of that after calling people morons on here for questioning Kelly's coaching. He's potentially mentally ill.

Reactions: 88ND

That is false. I've reported the countless times someone is attacked and called a moron but nothing is done. The posts stay up. They stay up because the few bullies that name call are unabashed Briana Kelly ### kissers.

Reactions: 88ND
Florida Irish is a devoted ND fan. There is no question about that. I applaud him for taking a stand against someone like CGVR who has shown a consistent pattern of obnoxious and toxic behavior. He isn't close to objective, and clearly has an axe to grind with all things ND, especially ND football.

Reactions: Pennick44
Look yourself in the mirror?
Pennick accusing someone being on their knees while he's waiting for his reach around is absolutely the funniest thing this board has seen since BK calling 37 drop back passes in the middle of a hurricane.

Yep...3...Thirty....7 seven.

Thirty ****ing seven.

And Pennick44 defends that shit all the way to the grave...I mean his next reach around.

Florida Irish is a devoted ND fan. There is no question about that. I applaud him for taking a stand against someone like CGVR who has shown a consistent pattern of obnoxious and toxic behavior. He isn't close to objective, and clearly has an axe to grind with all things ND, especially ND football.
You're wrong.

Pennick accusing someone being on their knees while he's waiting for his reach around is absolutely the funniest thing this board has seen since BK calling 37 drop back passes in the middle of a hurricane.

Yep...3...Thirty....7 seven.

Thirty ****ing seven.

And Pennick44 defends that shit all the way to the grave...I mean his next reach around.
These types of people deny it, but penissick44 is 100% a family member of Kelly.

These types of people deny it, but penissick44 is 100% a family member of Kelly.
He might be Brian Van Gorder.

Hell maybe he's Kelly. Maybe he doesn't know who he is.

Potentially might even be the Samurai.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT