ADVERTISEMENT

The USC game is a "Must win" game for the Irish !!

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
We have lost too many games in a row to top teams without a victory! Florida State 2014 Stanford and Clemson in 2015 Georgia in 2017 ! And when was the last time that we beat a ranked USC team ?
This ends Saturday night !! ND must win ! And will win !!
Go Irish !! And it is not all Kelly ! We haven't been getting big wins since the early 1990s !! Beat USC ! And stop the Madness !! In Elko I trust !!!

2015 ND won at ND Stadium 41-31. It's time for some revenge. GO IRISH!
Kelly has a 4-3 record against USC.

Reactions: 88ND and Bodizephax
2015 ND won at ND Stadium 41-31. It's time for some revenge. GO IRISH!
Kelly has a 4-3 record against USC.

I don't think this game will be that close. The Irish have the best offensive line in college football. All future PROS. We will score at will. This is the year we need to get to the playoffs and see what we can do. We may never have an offensive line this good. It may be close at halftime but the Irish will wear out the USC defense and they will be carting hurt trojan defensive players off the field like they were doing with the North Carolina defense last week. It will be ugly. Go Irish ! Win it for Ara !

With our one loss record, every game is a must win if we hope to make the playoffs. This game is must win for many other reasons as well, most notably showing that this team and this program and this coach can beat a highly ranked opponent in a pressure packed game. I’m sick of hearing the damn announcers chronicling our recent record against ranked opponents and in Major bowls, and I want this team to shut them up and change the narrative. A convincing win on Saturday is a must!

It's been a long time alright. Davie and CW I believe couod have won but didn't have the material.

BK has the material but can't seem to get the coaching part right.

A broken clock is right twice a day and the sun shines on the dogs ass sometimes...

In other words it's about time we finally put together having the material and the coaching to finally win a couple of these tight tough games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT