ADVERTISEMENT

The NCAA should be embarrassed...

88ND

I've posted how many times?
Sep 9, 2013
I'm talking about the officiating of the OU, Bama game.

I'm not talking about the outcome. Maybe that changes a little...but just the overall quality of officiating in this game was atrocious.

The NCAA should be embarrassed that this crew was selected to officiate a semi final game. In other words they were thought of as one of the two best officiating crews.

The second or third touchdown that was reviewed the ball bobble IN the lap of the Bama player while out of bounds. Review...no change. That play was the epitome of NOT maintaining control of a catch.

The play of driving Murray into the ground with your weight on top. They've been calling that a penalty for a while now.

Tua on the last drive slid for the first down. Started the slide before the first down marker yet the official spots the ball where his feet ended up.

A clear forward pass that isnt called forward but a latetal. Replay got that right but it wasn't even close for an official to even think it was backwards.

Several off sides by the Bama dline but called.

I don't care the score or the outcome but seriously if this is one of the two best officiating crews in the NCAA that's pretty embarrassing. Or somebody had it in the bag for somebody.

Reactions: Leahylads

I'm not talking about the outcome. Maybe that changes a little...but just the overall quality of officiating in this game was atrocious.

The NCAA should be embarrassed that this crew was selected to officiate a semi final game. In other words they were thought of as one of the two best officiating crews.

The second or third touchdown that was reviewed the ball bobble IN the lap of the Bama player while out of bounds. Review...no change. That play was the epitome of NOT maintaining control of a catch.

The play of driving Murray into the ground with your weight on top. They've been calling that a penalty for a while now.

Tua on the last drive slid for the first down. Started the slide before the first down marker yet the official spots the ball where his feet ended up.

A clear forward pass that isnt called forward but a latetal. Replay got that right but it wasn't even close for an official to even think it was backwards.

I don't care the score or the outcome but seriously if this is one of the two best officiating crews in the NCAA that's pretty embarrassing. Or somebody had it in the bag for somebody.
You do realize the NCAA has nothing to do with the college football playoff, right?

You do realize the NCAA has nothing to do with the college football playoff, right?
who cares

If those are the best crews selected for the semi finals..the one in South Beach was totally pathetic. Juvenile.

You were DEAD WRONG about this Alabama team and the SEC. You made post after post talking about how they’re really not that good, can be beaten by many teams, haven’t been challenged, etc. You saw that team. It is a generational team. The only team that has a chance is Clemson with its NFL talent and Georgia with its.

Officiating had NOTHING to do with this outcome.

Instead of admitting you were wrong about Alabama (and Clemson’s talent), you make this thread. Sad.

Reactions: Brace1
Oh hey what do you know, someone is whining about the officiating. A sporting event must have happened.

You were DEAD WRONG about this Alabama team and the SEC. You made post after post talking about how they’re really not that good, can be beaten by many teams, haven’t been challenged, etc. You saw that team. It is a generational team. The only team that has a chance is Clemson with its NFL talent and Georgia with its.

Officiating had NOTHING to do with this outcome.

Instead of admitting you were wrong about Alabama (and Clemson’s talent), you make this thread. Sad.
I'm more right than wrong but it's truly
amazing your life is so shallow that I can be a focal point for you. Ear marking threads and posts just to say oh you were wrong... Blah blah blah.

Do you know that I remember exactly zero of your posts.

I have just a little bit going on. It's called a life.

I'm more right than wrong but it's truly
amazing your life is so shallow that I can be a focal point for you. Ear marking threads and posts just to say oh you were wrong... Blah blah blah.

Do you know that I remember exactly zero of your posts.

I have just a little bit going on. It's called a life.

Still can’t admit you were wrong and basically know nothing about the game. Nice,

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT