ADVERTISEMENT

The more I watch film the more I see Book having his best game

Zorich 88

I've posted how many times?
Dec 7, 2006
The Clemson secondary will get exploited by Chip Long.

A&M had over 400 yards I passing.

S. Carolina over 500 yards passing.

People are saying Book will not have time to pass.

S.Carolina passed the ball 50 times!
Only sacked 3 times in 50 drop back passes.

A&M 40 passes sacked 4 times.

ND will put points up early and often on Clemson.

ND will come out and immediately punch Clemson in the mouth.

My biggest concern is stopping the Clemson running game. The LBs and
Alohi Gilman Will have to play big in stopping the Clemson run game.

The Clemson secondary will get exploited by Chip Long.

A&M had over 400 yards I passing.

S. Carolina over 500 yards passing.

People are saying Book will not have time to pass.

S.Carolina passed the ball 50 times!
Only sacked 3 times in 50 drop back passes.

A&M 40 passes sacked 4 times.

ND will put points up early and often on Clemson.

ND will come out and immediately punch Clemson in the mouth.

My biggest concern is stopping the Clemson running game. The LBs and
Alohi Gilman Will have to play big in stopping the Clemson run game.

I was at both games you mentioned and yes we got shredded. Texas A&M was getting very lucky as Mond was running for his life and he was tossing ducks in the air that found a home. Bentley for SC also shredded us in their 21 point loss. He had some success across the middle but SC had a lot of speed at the WR position. I know your receivers are big but I’m not sure how fast they are so enlighten me. Seriously I’d like to know

I was at both games you mentioned and yes we got shredded. Texas A&M was getting very lucky as Mond was running for his life and he was tossing ducks in the air that found a home. Bentley for SC also shredded us in their 21 point loss. He had some success across the middle but SC had a lot of speed at the WR position. I know your receivers are big but I’m not sure how fast they are so enlighten me. Seriously I’d like to know
Claypool and Boykin bring size and strength. However, Claypool has some good not great speed.

Mike Young in slot is pure speed.
Branden LENZY true Freshman will be unveiled on 12/29.

Reactions: TimmyBobby
I disagree...

Comparing the two QBs,

Book is shorter, and sort of bounces around in the pocket. He does some nerve-wreckling scrambling

Lawrence has nice, long strides when he drops back. He sees the field excellently because he’s not only tall, but very smart and relaxed.

I think it’s silly to write off Clemson’s secondary. Their D line is ridiculously fast off the edges but their secondary deserves at least some credit for what they’re able to do defensively.

Now what ever happens, happens

I disagree...

Comparing the two QBs,

Book is shorter, and sort of bounces around in the pocket. He does some nerve-wreckling scrambling

Lawrence has nice, long strides when he drops back. He sees the field excellently because he’s not only tall, but very smart and relaxed.

I think it’s silly to write off Clemson’s secondary. Their D line is ridiculously fast off the edges but their secondary deserves at least some credit for what they’re able to do defensively.

Now what ever happens, happens
The weakest part of Clemson is the secondary. Book will have a big game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT