ADVERTISEMENT

The man is literally draining the life out of ND football

IowaIrish1

Posts Like A Champion
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2015
and the life out of the fans. I don't even want to watch this shit anymore...and the stupid ****ing dancing on the sidelines is lame.

If Jack isn't willing to do the job then he should go. I hope the money men stop all support of the school until a change is made.

I think the players are dancing on the sidelines so they won't get called out by Kelly in the post game presser. If they dance around then he can't say they're unmotivated and don't have any passion like he did after the Duke game. I guess I don't blame them.

Reactions: end_23
none of this was/should be unexpected: the trumpet was sounded!

why did so many miss it?

None of you morons had a problem with Brian "Body Kount" Kelly when he was draining the life out of that kid on the scissor lift or his players were harassing that girl at St. Mary's into draining the life out of herself. It's only when he's draining the life out of your precious foosball program that you have a problem with "Body Kount." You're a despicable group.

Reactions: ndhell
None of you morons had a problem with Brian "Body Kount" Kelly when he was draining the life out of that kid on the scissor lift or his players were harassing that girl at St. Mary's into draining the life out of herself. It's only when he's draining the life out of your precious foosball program that you have a problem with "Body Kount." You're a despicable group.
Suddenly, a wild ORD appears!

In all honesty...I'd like to hear a reasonable counterpoint to this argument. OSU fan or not...its a very damning statement with perhaps some truth.

Declan is on Kelly. That is fair. But Lizzie had problems long before coming to St. Mary's. That are well documented. Shembo is a piece of shit tho. There can be no debate there.

thanks for stopping by.....your one time visit was memorable. I was banned from tOSU board for much, much .less....glad they did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT