ADVERTISEMENT

The Golden Gophers upset the Nittany Lions today!!

oh well.

Gophs will need 6 stops on Defense to be-in the game. And need to score 28. Got 1 stop and need 14 more pts.

Last edited:
Its early but so far Minnesota looks pretty solid and well coached. Has Penn State on its heels a bit.

Its early but so far Minnesota looks pretty solid and well coached. Has Penn State on its heels a bit.
They look good offensively, but their defense not so much.

They may be playing (as some here say) with their "hair on fire", but their tackling and angles are questionable. Sometimes playing that way creates mistakes because you're not fully in control and lose your focus.

Reactions: valianted25
PJ is the real deal. Looks like he is capable of beating a top 10 team.

Fun entertaining game between two good but not great (top 12-ish) teams. I hope the Go Go Gophers can hang on. Penn State is not near as tough away from the Happy Valley.

cannot make those kind of mistakes! that’s an upset killer!

The Golden Gophers are on the March !!! They will dipose of Wisky and Iowa too !! Setting up the Game of the century part three !!!

#1 Ohio State vs #2 Golden Gophers for the Big ten championship !!!

Row the boat ashore !!!!!

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Guess you’re hoping for a 28 to negative 3 scoring spree at this point......
Minnesota played well & PSU made those get you beat mistakes. Thought the game really swung on the 2nd INT. Really should of been a PI but breaks of the game. And Franklin's game management seems to get worse every year. Really thought he should of went for the TD at the end of 1st Half & those goal to go situations in the 4th were some really scared playcalling. That cheesedick cost me my Pick 5 pool went 4-1

Minnesota played well & PSU made those get you beat mistakes. Thought the game really swung on the 2nd INT. Really should of been a PI but breaks of the game. And Franklin's game management seems to get worse every year. Really thought he should of went for the TD at the end of 1st Half & those goal to go situations in the 4th were some really scared playcalling. That cheesedick cost me my Pick 5 pool went 4-1
PSU throat punched Michigan who in turn tap danced on Kelly's face. Enough said.

PSU throat punched Michigan who in turn tap danced on Kelly's face. Enough said.

It says that Notre Dames loss to Michigan in absolutely bad weather was an abberation. You got to love college football.

*** I love PJ Fleck and think he is a GREAT coach. But I think Notre Dame would beat Minnisota. The Irish are the big school bully that beats up on the weaker guys but quivers and runs after getting punched in the mouth by another big kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT