ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you all

HuddleBurger

ND Expert
Sep 10, 2012
for your terrific patronage. All of you who realize that true champions aren't measured by mere wins and losses on the football field.

We do it differently here -- we measure our success by a different bottom line, if you know what I mean. As I rub elbows with some very distinguished high society individuals at the many cocktail parties I attend this year, I can attest that the bottom line is doing magnificently.

So, warmest holiday wishes to you and yours, and be assured that we will continue to offer you the best Fighting Irish merch to keep me (and Brian) successful for years to come.

Remember, being the most famous college football team has nothing to do with actually playing the best college football. Onward to victory!

Cheers,
Jack

Watch your stagger Jack,

Heard you had a tad too much spiked kook aid at the annual Christmas party, got too friendly with our biggest donor's wife in the bathroom, made the outrageous promise that the football team would be successful and win more games than this past season, and really raised eyebrows predicting we would have at least one less off field incident this next season as well. Heard there was some uncomfortable whispers going around over your over the top exuberance and raising expectations, until you wrapped the night up with your annual financial report, which ended with a standing ovation and chants of six more years ringing in the air.

Reactions: HuddleBurger
for your terrific patronage. All of you who realize that true champions aren't measured by mere wins and losses on the football field.

We do it differently here -- we measure our success by a different bottom line, if you know what I mean. As I rub elbows with some very distinguished high society individuals at the many cocktail parties I attend this year, I can attest that the bottom line is doing magnificently.

So, warmest holiday wishes to you and yours, and be assured that we will continue to offer you the best Fighting Irish merch to keep me (and Brian) successful for years to come.

Remember, being the most famous college football team has nothing to do with actually playing the best college football. Onward to victory!

Cheers,
Jack
Ahh the old Notre Dame coonundrum.. Win national championships, graduate players and recruit the highest character players. Sorry but you have to sacrifice 1 or 2 to win football games at the rate of Bama and Oh St. .. Won't, not and shouldn't happen. This is ND football.

Sincerely,

Reality

Reactions: IrishMike409
Ahh the old Notre Dame coonundrum.. Win national championships, graduate players and recruit the highest character players. Sorry but you have to sacrifice 1 or 2 to win football games at the rate of Bama and Oh St. .. Won't, not and shouldn't happen. This is ND football.

Sincerely,

Reality
But you said you'd rather see ND lose in the national title game in a blow out instead of them winning a major bowl.

Sincerely,

Reality
This is 4-8. We are better than everyone else no matter the record. Your type of arrogance is embarrassing.

Reactions: HuddleBurger

Sincerely,

Reality
Ahhh, the b.s. lies continue. Highest character players? If ND is recruiting Floyd, Golson, Daniels, Shembo, Redfield, etc. then I guess all the other schools are recruiting felons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT