ADVERTISEMENT

Texas AM

NDblitz

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Dec 15, 2021
I find it funny how the narrative is always ND is always overrated blah blah. But this team is constantly hyped up and perpetually 8-4. Yet never gets that moniker. Miss State is up on them as we speak.

I find it funny how the narrative is always ND is always overrated blah blah. But this team is constantly hyped up and perpetually 8-4. Yet never gets that moniker. Miss State is up on them as we speak.
SEC schedule!

What narrative?

So you’re saying ND is always overrated. Or are you just being your usual obtuse self?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ : waiting on returns!

I Love It GIF

Playing Mike Leach in his stadium is never easy.

And it's SEC talent you are facing. Not ACC.

They have faced Sam Houston, App State and Miami in their first 3 games. They have also played Ark and MS State and sit at 1-1 in the SEC.

They have 2 remaining ranked teams on their schedule. Bama and Ole Miss. Two really good teams.

ND has BYU, Clemson and USC remaining. That will be 3 top 10 teams ND plays and 1 top 25.

I dont think that AM has a harder schedule than ND this year playing in the SEC and ND you might not know doesn't play in the ACC.

They will play 3 top 10 schools, all from P5 conferences (Pac, B10, ACC).

I don't think Fisher will bring a Natty to A&M. The last and only one they won was in 1919 along with Harvard, Illinois and Notre Dame.

Glad to see the best college team money can buy lose again.

Reactions: d1042
Urban Meyer will be coaching at ATM in 2023 and that scares the shit out of me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT