ADVERTISEMENT

Tevon Coney ! Linebacker U !

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
Tevon Coney is following in the steps of Manti and Jaylon as Notre Dames superstar linebacker. He is the kind of linebacker who loves making bigtime plays---Has great vision. Great athleticism. Great strength. Great quickness and a nose for the football. He reminds me of Mike Singletary minus the crazy eyes. Look for him to be hounding Chubb and Michelle all day. The coaches will be playing him more and more until they won't take him off the field !
Niles Morgan is a stud also but without the instincts of Tevon. Greer Martini aint bad either. Drue Tranquill is the spirit of the defense !
# 4 !!! Go Irish ! Crush the Dawgs !
Don't say a word Chase !!
nbc_cfb_ndsacksvstemple_170905.jpg

504228712-e1466090943558.jpg
tevon-coney-nevada.jpg
C86fpdYUQAAV99l.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't matter whether he starts or not, but meaningful snap count does. Martini had 40 to Coney's 38. Based solely on Temple game performance, Coney deserves the lion share this week, especially with the focus on stopping their run game.

Only problem is he can't beat out Greer Martini as a starter.

So that wasn't Tevon Coney making that big quarterback sack when Temple was threatening to score? Or that wasn't Tevon Coney second in tackles ? 1.5 tfl ? Do you just look at who starts? Was Joe Scmidt better than Nyles Morgan in 2015? Can't is a pretty harsh word.
And want to bet Tevon "beats out" Greer Martini for more playing time?
Not meaning to put down Greer (he made a nice tackle forcing a fumble)--but he is just not as good as Tevon.

Looks like Georgia has two guards making their first starts, one has played only a single snap, and a quarterback and a right tackle making their first road start. I want see Coney facing the student section, with his hands, waiving them on to wake up the echoes.

Of course I'm sure Fromm has all that under control, because he's the most prepared true freshman in the history of college football, but that's a lot of lineman making their first road start. Tough job if you can't hear.

Tevon Coney is following in the steps of Manti and Jaylon as Notre Dames superstar linebacker. He is the kind of linebacker who loves making bigtime plays---Has great vision. Great athleticism. Great strength. Great quickness and a nose for the football. He reminds me of Mike Singletary minus the crazy eyes. Look for him to be hounding Chubb and Michelle all day. The coaches will be playing him more and more until they won't take him off the field !
Niles Morgan is a stud also but without the instincts of Tevon. Greer Martini aint bad either. Drue Tranquill is the spirit of the defense !
# 4 !!! Go Irish ! Crush the Dawgs !
Don't say a word Chase !!
nbc_cfb_ndsacksvstemple_170905.jpg

504228712-e1466090943558.jpg
tevon-coney-nevada.jpg
C86fpdYUQAAV99l.jpg
Another nonsense post. Do you follow the Irish becuase you like the color of their uniforms? Please try to post on things you are informed about such as how to braid hair or apply makeup.

At this point, it doesn't matter who starts. A key difference between good teams and great teams is quality depth. ND needs both Coney and Martini to play well,not to mention other LBs that aren't starting. GA is going to pound the ball at ND. It will be critical for the Irish to keep fresh players in the game.

Martini will be a big part of the game plan to stop GA's running game. Coney definitely is starting to come into his own and will be a star for us.

Reactions: Pennick44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT