ADVERTISEMENT

Temple players

A little trash talk is always part of the fun between players and fans. End it the day, temple is a good program. Beat PSU a year or so ago, hung with one of our best teams. Diff in a star is a few lbs or tenths of a second.

in CFB, anything can and does happen like Pitt beating Clemson last year. OSU has all they wanted from IU last night. Just get a win and move on. That's today's reality. Go IRISH

3eb304f910e3789d30c4acc4bfda9268--funny-things-funny-stuff.jpg

I'm glad the boys blew them out and turned their trash talk back onto them. However I do give Temple some credit for being classy and taking out a page ad in the SBT to salute Ara. Very nice.

They also showed support for the hurricane victims in Texas with a helmet sticker like so many other teams are doing this weekend. As an ND man here in SE Texas, I was disappointed to see ND chose not to.

I'm glad the boys blew them out and turned their trash talk back onto them. However I do give Temple some credit for being classy and taking out a page ad in the SBT to salute Ara. Very nice.

They also showed support for the hurricane victims in Texas with a helmet sticker like so many other teams are doing this weekend. As an ND man here in SE Texas, I was disappointed to see ND chose not to.
I bet the ND community is doing much to help the Houston area. Not sure the sticker on the helmet is going to do much to lift the spirits of those in wake of Harvey.

I bet the ND community is doing much to help the Houston area. Not sure the sticker on the helmet is going to do much to lift the spirits of those in wake of Harvey.

As I said, I'm here in Houston, and haven't heard a thing about ND doing anything, other than a statement of support from Father Jenkins a few days ago. Not the end of the world, just disappointing to see a team from Philadelphia show support like so many other college teams did, while ND did not.

As I said, I'm here in Houston, and haven't heard a thing about ND doing anything, other than a statement of support from Father Jenkins a few days ago. Not the end of the world, just disappointing to see a team from Philadelphia show support like so many other college teams did, while ND did not.

Just because you haven't heard or seen anything doesn't mean they haven't done anything. Personally I'm a big fan of people, orgs, etc., not having to pat themselves on the back for their contributions.

Reactions: Pennick44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT