ADVERTISEMENT

TelX

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
Where r u?
Bodi has OD’d on positivity for Cardinal game. I think if he can get through Tree we can get him some help.

Truth is we need positive thoughts for Saturday night, so let’s ride Bodi and get the W.

Post game, we need to limit his sugar intake and hide his Joe Montana tapes until Ian Book delivers a few more wins

Reactions: Kelso86
Where r u?
Bodi has OD’d on positivity for Cardinal game. I think if he can get through Tree we can get him some help.

Truth is we need positive thoughts for Saturday night, so let’s ride Bodi and get the W.

Post game, we need to limit his sugar intake and hide his Joe Montana tapes until Ian Book delivers a few more wins
Full frontal lobotomy with a rusty spoon if ND wins.

Where r u?

Hi Ski... I’m around...just busy around the house and exercising so I can be the best wingman possible. Bodi has over the top positive enthusiasm, and mans up when some of the details prove wrong. Watched Stanford play USC and Oregon, and they remind me of last year’s team, with an OL that is not yet jelling and thus a mediocre running game, and a pass offense reminiscent of what they used to kick out butt last year. You and I exchanged e-mails about our losses last year, and while Miami was your negative marker, Stanford was mine. Thought we had superior talent last year, and that applies again this year, in spades! We’re catching them at a great time, and I think we win by at least ten points, but more likely 14 or 17. I need to see payback with a dominating performance, reminiscent of last year’s game against USC. I saw Book play a couple times in High School, and he was very accurate with all kinds of throws, and athletic enough to extend plays with his legs and to present a running threat. His football IQ was always his greatest strength. He’s more Jake Browning than Montana at this point. Maybe after this game we’ll be talking simply about Ian Book, our wonderfully effective starting QB! Huge game and family dinner and company all planned accordingly. Pumped...go Irish!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT