ADVERTISEMENT

Swarbrick on recruiting.

Says the guy who rips brey on every turn and uses one newspaper article over and over. As far as Rees goes, you snatch up young talent before others can. Kelly's endorsement is enough for me. Your opinion means nothing....just like basketball.

That one article disposes all your garbage .... with facts and not opinion .... I find it hilarious that your opinion is always the coaches opinion .... Kelly's too ... you know that guy whose numbers are worse than those fired for less .... you can't think for yourself and are a blind homer ... so be it

My opinion means nothing?? ... awww ... I guess that would matter if I was talking to someone I gave 2 bits about and/or had even half a brain .... :)

That one article disposes all your garbage .... with facts and not opinion .... I find it hilarious that your opinion is always the coaches opinion .... Kelly's too ... you know that guy whose numbers are worse than those fired for less .... you can't think for yourself and are a blind homer ... so be it

My opinion means nothing?? ... awww ... I guess that would matter if I was talking to someone I gave 2 bits about and/or had even half a brain .... :)
Can you prove that the quotes in the article you like to cite are true ? What makes those more credible than anything anyone here posts ? Do you believe everything you read everywhere ?

Can you prove that the quotes in the article you like to cite are true ? What makes those more credible than anything anyone here posts ? Do you believe everything you read everywhere ?

You're right ... the South Bend Tribune quoting ND players directly isn't reputable .... LOL!

This proves what a joke you are ... :eek:

You're right ... the South Bend Tribune quoting ND players directly isn't reputable .... LOL!

This proves what a joke you are ... :eek:
Never said they weren't t . I said what makes them MORE credible than other things here that folks cite. You hang your hat on those but dismiss others.

I believe Swarbrick understands Notre Dame can't recruit like Ohio State or Alabama so we have to recruit smarter for us. ND has been getting killed at certain positions when we miss out on the big fish--Maybe we should recruit those recruits who are slightly less talented but are a better fit so we won't be stuck with using plan C or walkons. The 2015 Irish had a lot of talent but would have been even better if we had a few more plan B players instead of plan C. We lose too many players because they can't fit in at ND---Maybe we should use a model more like Stanford than Ohio State.

I've been preaching the Stanford model for years. It's all about getting a higher percentage of top prospects who have the fit factor in spades. Modeling your approach after OSU or Bama just isn't going to work. But that means upping the academic standards for admission which are currently nowhere near what Stanford uses. And I'm not confident you could get everybody on board with that.

GOUNUII

I think ND does get some very good players but seem to lack in the player development department . I do think getting some 5 -star Tuitts every year are a must to compete for the Title .

Reactions: tbonesays
Never said they weren't t . I said what makes them MORE credible than other things here that folks cite. You hang your hat on those but dismiss others.

Still waiting for other folks to cite something that makes sense .... we're not at worrying about credibility yet .... ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT