ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford post game

Sorry to buck the trend, but I freaking hate those nerds. Go Irish.

Only team I ever actively root for is the academies, when they’re not playing ND of course.

Liked his comments about NDs speed and athleticism. That how it should be every year in a ND v Stanford game.

Thats why I always get infuriated when posters on here would hold Stanford up as a role model program that ND should aspire to become. Thats beyond ridiculous.

Shaw is a credible coach and Stanford puts limited athletes in a system that is effective because of its uniqueness. Just like the Triple Option took Armys athletes to OT with OU.

But make no mistake ND should aspire to become Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Ohio State & Oklahoma.

ND academic restrictions make a special QB a necessity to compete against the schools i mentioned.

No disrespect but Stanford is not a Top 10 team and whipping those athletes all over the field should come as no real surprise.

Of course bad QB play made whipping Ball St and Vandy a chore

Liked his comments about NDs speed and athleticism. That how it should be every year in a ND v Stanford game.

Thats why I always get infuriated when posters on here would hold Stanford up as a role model program that ND should aspire to become. Thats beyond ridiculous.

Shaw is a credible coach and Stanford puts limited athletes in a system that is effective because of its uniqueness. Just like the Triple Option took Armys athletes to OT with OU.

But make no mistake ND should aspire to become Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Ohio State & Oklahoma.

ND academic restrictions make a special QB a necessity to compete against the schools i mentioned.

No disrespect but Stanford is not a Top 10 team and whipping those athletes all over the field should come as no real surprise.

Of course bad QB play made whipping Ball St and Vandy a chore

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT