ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford’s K Chryst sux so bad

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
man this guy is Bad. Truly a case of a high rated guy not all that don’t like bashing kids but he is so bad. Looks like Cardinal May win. Does not excuse his sad skills

Reactions: Bodizephax
man this guy is Bad. Truly a case of a high rated guy not all that don’t like bashing kids but he is so bad. Looks like Cardinal May win. Does not excuse his sad skills
Stanford won the game thanks to the OSU guy giving them the football.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Stanford won the game thanks to the OSU guy giving them the football.

I was stunned this morning when I saw they won. I turned it off when OSU made a first down with less than 4 minutes to play.

I was stunned this morning when I saw they won. I turned it off when OSU made a first down with less than 4 minutes to play.
Yeah. How u lose a game like that is crazy. 2 mins to go n Beaver fumbles da ball

He will not be let back in to the family dam

SU needed a miracle to pull that one out. OSU provided the miracle in the form of a fumble while running out the clock!! There's a reason they're 1-7.

SU needed a miracle to pull that one out. OSU provided the miracle in the form of a fumble while running out the clock!! There's a reason they're 1-7.

I thought Stanford looked terrible. I can't believe they were able to move the ball, no matter where the guy fumbled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT