ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of Meat Chicken

Gotta think its OSU and Day making the beef, didnt they accuse Dabo of the same thing a few years back?

Reactions: edub72
According to the article it was a couple teams they have played this year who brought it to NCAA.

Michigan is under NCAA investigation for allegedly scouting future opponents, in person, in order to steal signs. Two of Michigan's opponents revealed to Yahoo Sports that they became aware the Wolverines knew their signs, and Week 8 opponent Michigan State has been notified of alleged in-person scouting.

Reactions: ftnfan62
According to the article it was a couple teams they have played this year who brought it to NCAA.

Michigan is under NCAA investigation for allegedly scouting future opponents, in person, in order to steal signs. Two of Michigan's opponents revealed to Yahoo Sports that they became aware the Wolverines knew their signs, and Week 8 opponent Michigan State has been notified of alleged in-person scouting.
It does makes sense. Jimbo couldnt win big games in the B1G for years & all of sudden....things that make you go hmmm.

Reactions: Airzee23
East Carolna
UNLV
Bowling Green
Rutgers
At Nebraska
At Minnesota
Indiana
At Michigan State
Purdue

Notre Dame opens 9-0 with that schedule.

East Carolna
UNLV
Bowling Green
Rutgers
At Nebraska
At Minnesota
Indiana
At Michigan State
Purdue

Notre Dame opens 9-0 with that schedule.
I would guess each of those is in the bottom 20 in total O or Total D. A few might be in both.

No like mighty bowling Green n east Carolina

What a gauntlet. 112th sos in the county

East Carolina is legitimately bad.

But Bowling Green defeated Georgia Tech. And UNLV is in second place in the Mountain West. A better OOC slate than Georgia's.

78th SOS (Sagarin).

I think this is a non story and I can’t stand UM. Who cares if they are scouting signs, you can literally watch film and see the same thing.

Personally, I think if a team isn’t scouting in 2023 they’re negligent.

East Carolina is legitimately bad.

But Bowling Green defeated Georgia Tech. And UNLV is in second place in the Mountain West. A better OOC slate than Georgia's.

78th SOS (Sagarin).
112 espn

Bowling Green stinks

Your sos might drop a little after msu, another putrid team

Bowling Green does pretty much stink. But they defeated Georgia Tech. The best team that Georgia plays OOC.
This isn't a Georgia board. And your sos is lower. And you arent the back 2 back champs. And psu is just as low

Whats your point with Georgia. Your schedule sucks. Period.

This isn't a Georgia board. And your sos is lower. And you arent the back 2 back champs. And psu is just as low

Whats your point with Georgia. Your schedule sucks. Period.

The point is you can't punish Michigan for SOS without also punishing Georgia. And our SOS is better than the Dawgs'.

Period.

The point is you can't punish Michigan for SOS without also punishing Georgia. And our SOS is better than the Dawgs'.

Period.
102 to 112. And theirs will be improve more than yours this week

Georgia is the champs. Theyre number 1 until someone beats them. You haven't done anything.

Period

102 to 112. And theirs will be improve more than yours this week

Georgia is the champs. Theyre number 1 until someone beats them. You haven't done anything.

Period

Yeah... A team that wins a NC is not "number one until someone beats them" the following season.

Yes, they will pull closer this week. And fall further behind when we play top ten PSU and OSU.

Period.

It doesn’t pay to play a tough schedule. You are only rewarded for wins. ND with any of those s schedules is undefeated.

You really only need to play 1 top 15 and 1 top 25. That’s it

It doesn’t pay to play a tough schedule. You are only rewarded for wins. ND with any of those s schedules is undefeated.

You really only need to play 1 top 15 and 1 top 25. That’s it

It cuts both ways. If you play the toughest schedule, you might get playoff consideration over all other teams with the same record. If ND had only lost to Ohio State, you would have a good shot still of making the playoff.

Yeah... A team that wins a NC is not "number one until someone beats them" the following season.

Yes, they will pull closer this week. And fall further behind when we play top ten PSU and OSU.

Period.
They are number 1 until they get beat.

PERIOD. END OF STORY

I think this is a non story and I can’t stand UM. Who cares if they are scouting signs, you can literally watch film and see the same thing.

No you can’t. And it’s illegal
To scout in person and film in college.

I think the only logical thing to do with this report is for the NCAA to vacate all Michigan wins this year. Announce ND the winner of the Ohio St game because we know this wasnt the only scandal for the conference. It also involves the B1G refs blatantly cheating for OSU vs ND. The B1G conf needs to be banned from the post season for atleast 3 seasons by the NCAA. If we cant have integrity in CFB then what are we doing. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: irishalice

Period.
So with that logic, UM deserves a ranking of 2?

No you can’t. And it’s illegal
To scout in person and film in college.
It’s illegal? What law did they break?
Again, I can dvr a game and see a ton of signs being sent in during the game. Hell, there are pictures of several coaches right now with their play charts and everything on them.

Of all the things to get worked up about, this isn’t it IMO. I played college baseball, we changed signs all the time, it’s not complicated. You just change the indicator, and you’re golden. In HS FB we would reverse signs or flip signs meanings. I imagine CFB/NFL are even more advanced.

Michigan shouldn't need to be stealing signs with the high school level schedule they've played the last two seasons.

Reactions: Golson5

Lol watch film of what- the sideline signal callers?

Michigan shouldn't need to be stealing signs with the high school level schedule they've played the last two seasons.
Agree, that said, kicking the crap out of Ohio St. two straight seasons is commendable.

I
It’s illegal? What law did they break?
Again, I can dvr a game and see a ton of signs being sent in during the game. Hell, there are pictures of several coaches right now with their play charts and everything on them.

Of all the things to get worked up about, this isn’t it IMO. I played college baseball, we changed signs all the time, it’s not complicated. You just change the indicator, and you’re golden. In HS FB we would reverse signs or flip signs meanings. I imagine CFB/NFL are even more advanced.
It’s not illegal to steal signs; it’s only illegal to scout teams games or practices in person to steal signs. Stealing signs via hours of intricate film study is OK, but not in person. Typical nonsensical NCAA distinction, and they’re probably investigating because Harbaugh gave them a big finger regarding prior so-called infraction.

Agree, that said, kicking the crap out of Ohio St. two straight seasons is commendable.
Michigan and Ohio State are the two teams I detest the most in college football. Michigan fans are delusional.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT