ADVERTISEMENT

More Trouble Brewing Up in Ann Arbor?

It’s no surprise that you’ve run off with a bloody nose and your tail between your legs

Are you really that dumb that you think that you taking a poll is of any consequence, especially to me ?

Jealousy is a terrible trait
Once again and true to form, you are exposed by your own words as the pompous and conceited egoist that you are. I hardly need to say anything to make you look foolish because you do such a good job of it yourself. Hoisted on his own petard, as the saying goes. No need for me to hit the forehand winner down the line when you keep double faulting every time it is your serve.

There is only one guy here with a bloody nose, and it isn't me.

Jealous of you? That's rich. I am not jealous of you; I feel sorry for you. You have such an overinflated and self-indulgent view of your own importance and intelligence that you are blinded to how others perceive you. But, I know you don't care. Perhaps someday you will realize how silly you often come off, but first your hat size will need to shrink about 3 sizes. I am not holding my breath.

Once again and true to form, you are exposed by your own words as the pompous and conceited egoist that you are. I hardly need to say anything to make you look foolish because you do such a good job of it yourself. Hoisted on his own petard, as the saying goes. No need for me to hit the forehand winner down the line when you keep double faulting every time it is your serve.

Jealous of you? That's rich. I am not jealous of you; I feel sorry for you. You have such an overinflated and self-indulgent view of your own importance and intelligence that you are blinded to how others perceive you. But, I know you don't care. Perhaps someday you will realize how silly you often come off, but first your hat size will need to shrink about 3 sizes. I am not holding my breath.
How do you really feel?

Ouch!

Jealous of you? That's rich. I am not jealous of you; I feel sorry for you. You have such an overinflated and self-indulgent view of your own importance and intelligence that you are blinded to how others perceive you. But, I know you don't care. Perhaps someday you will realize how silly you often come off, but first your hat size will need to shrink about 3 sizes. I am not holding my breath
I’m not the one who is so insecure and sensitive that a comment about the topic of this thread caused you to launch a personal attack.

As to being exposed, you were exposed as a fool and a liar when you claimed you were playing Augusta at the same time that I was playing golf in California, when Augusta is closed !

You can claim that you’re not jealous all that you want, but your words betray you.

There’s no need to feel sorry for me. I’ve been blessed in life.

You’re the one who’s so insecure that a simple comment about the relevance of Michigan football triggered you to launch a personal attack.

Actions speak louder than words, and your childish knee-jerk reaction Says everything you need to know about how insecure and childish you are

Case closed

I’m not the one who is so insecure and sensitive that a comment about the topic of this thread caused you to launch a personal attack.

As to being exposed, you were exposed as a fool and a liar when you claimed you were playing Augusta at the same time that I was playing golf in California, when Augusta is closed !

You can claim that you’re not jealous all that you want, but your words betray you.

There’s no need to feel sorry for me. I’ve been blessed in life.

You’re the one who’s so insecure that a simple comment about the relevance of Michigan football triggered you to launch a personal attack.

Actions speak louder than words, and your childish knee-jerk reaction Says everything you need to know about how insecure and childish you are

Case closed

Evidently you never learned the first law of holes: when you are in one, stop digging.

I wasn't actually claiming that I was going to play Augusta with Jimmy Dunne and Condeleeza Rice, you doofus. That went right over your head. I was spoofing your constant name dropping and self importance. I shouldn't have to explain that, but you are a little slow on the uptake. Or obtuse, as you are so fond of calling others. Funny that everyone else here was able to figure that out.

You started the name calling and insults here because you like to try and bully other posters. It won't work with me. Not with the likes of you, Mr. Bigshot. My return game is better than your serve.

Last edited:
Reactions: BGI User 756
Now, back to the original topic of this thread.

SPOILER ALERT: PATRIRISH, THE REST OF THIS POST ISN'T FOR YOU. DON'T READ IT IF IT DOESN'T INTEREST YOU.

Another interesting story on ESPN about the Harbaugh situtation:

The NCAA announces a four-year show cause penalty for Harbaugh, and a couple of days later UM announces Harbaugh will be the honorary team captain for UM's opener. It would seem that UM is giving the NCAA the proverbial middle finger, don't you think?

P.S. My apologies to other posters here for my little tete-a-tete with Patrirish. I am done with it.

Last edited:
Evidently you never learned the first law of holes: when you are in one, stop digging.

I wasn't actually claiming that I was going to play Augusta with Jimmy Dunne and Condeleeza Rice, you doofus. That went right over your head. I was spoofing your constant name dropping and self importance. I shouldn't have to explain that, but you are a little slow on the uptake. Or obtuse, as you are so fond of calling others. Funny that everyone else here was able to figure that out.

You started the name calling and insults here because you like to try and bully other posters. It won't work with me. Not with the likes of you, Mr. Bigshot. My return game is better than your serve.
It didn’t go over my head you moron, I clearly recognized it as your feeble attempt to demean and make fun me. You really are stupid and you’re beyond obtuse if you think that I didn’t recognize your jealous little dig.
I immediately recognized exactly what you were trying to do.

What’s clear is that my comment, which was germane and confined to this thread, triggered you to launch a personal attack due to your insecurity and envy.

I never initiated any name calling in this thread, YOU did, so stop trying to divert and deflect attention away from that fact.

Nothing about you is better than me !
So live with it and get over it !

Now, back to the original topic of this thread.

SPOILER ALERT: PATRIRISH, THE REST OF THIS POST ISN'T FOR YOU. DON'T READ IT IF IT DOESN'T INTEREST YOU.

Another interesting story on ESPN about the Harbaugh situtation:

The NCAA announces a four-year show cause penalty for Harbaugh, and a couple of days later UM announces Harbaugh will be the honorary team captain for UM's opener. It would seem that UM is giving the NCAA the proverbial middle finger, don't you think?

P.S. My apologies to other posters here for my little tete-a-tete with Patrirish. I am done with it.
Clearly Harbie and MEATCHICKEN are telling the NCAA to fist themselves

Harbie taking the Brady Jr route and not answering questions, not acknowledging the NcAA penalties, and not cooperating…

But ‘nothing to see here’

YOU were the one who chose to initiate an insulting post in this thread, not me.

YOU were the one who chose to personally demean me.

YOU were the one who lied

YOU are being such a hypocrite in your effort to explain and justify your posts to SJ B75

YOU are the one who needs to look in the mirror !
You still haven't posted any pics from these great golf courses you play with all these celebrities. Let the rest of us enjoy the beautiful scenery!
Maybe if you use a larger font that would help...it is already BOLD enough

You still haven't posted any pics from these great golf courses you play with all these celebrities. Let the rest of us enjoy the beautiful scenery!
Here we go again. I met with Pat, had lunch with him, and everything he stated on this forum regarding who he knows is true. Pat is a good person, and a friend.

That’s because I haven’t left for California yet !

Reactions: NDinNJ
Here we go again. I met with Pat, had lunch with him, and everything he stated on this forum regarding who he knows is true. Pat is a good person, and a friend.
Thanks,
Despite a fractured kneecap, a torn Rotator Cuff and a torn tendon in my right bicep I’m determined to play since this will probably be my last non-family trip to California.

Let’s pick a game and a sports bar to get together this season

Thanks,
Despite a fractured kneecap, a torn Rotator Cuff and a torn tendon in my right bicep I’m determined to play since this will probably be my last non-family trip to California.

Let’s pick a game and a sports bar to get together this season
Ouch, sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you heal up quickly.
When are you heading out to California? I'm heading out next week for 10 days, spending a couple of days in the bay area onboarding a new client, then heading San Diego for some R&R through labor day.

Definitely! Let's schedule a game and anyone else from the Jersey area on the forum.

Ouch, sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope you heal up quickly.
When are you heading out to California? I'm heading out next week for 10 days, spending a couple of days in the bay area onboarding a new client, then heading San Diego for some R&R through labor day.

Definitely! Let's schedule a game and anyone else from the Jersey area on the forum.
08-25 Monterey, 08-27 San Fran, 08-29 fly home

I'll be in San Diego 8/23-8/25, SF area 8/26 and 8/27. Flying back to San Diego on 8/28, heading home on 9/1.

I'll be in San Diego 8/23-8/25, SF area 8/26 and 8/27. Flying back to San Diego on 8/28, heading home on 9/1.
How does the Stanford game on October 12 work for getting together

Do you want to pick another location, further south ?
No, I'm good with whatever, I just don't know any bars in the area, and unfortunately for me I'm in the heart of Rutgers area, so 🤮

If you 2 are such good friends, why don't you have his number and just call or text him.

You're making plans over a message board
Because we are opening it up to other members who live nearby.

Because we are opening it up to other members who live nearby.
We
We stay in Carlsbad for the summer, and simply love the weather and the beaches here. I can’t play golf anymore, but hope you’re able to get a round or two at Torrey Pines or Omni La Costa. Friends play and totally enjoy both.

If you 2 are such good friends, why don't you have his number and just call or text him.

You're making plans over a message board
Because we want to include other Notre Dame fans and not just ourselves

Anyone with a brain would’ve understood that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT