ADVERTISEMENT

South Bend no longer Spartan Stadium South

Dec 4, 2004
The irish have beaten MSU the last couple of games. I believe Dantonio and the boys will show up with something to prove.

OL- Notre Dame
TE- MSU
RB- MSU
WR- MSU
QB- Notre Dame
DL- Notre Dame
LB- MSU
DB- push
ST- Notre Dame

MSU- 31
Notre Dame- 30

The irish have beaten MSU the last couple of games. I believe Dantonio and the boys will show up with something to prove.

OL- Notre Dame
TE- MSU
RB- MSU
WR- MSU
QB- Notre Dame
DL- Notre Dame
LB- MSU
DB- push
ST- Notre Dame

MSU- 31
Notre Dame- 30

Does "couple" mean three in Flint Town?

OL- Notre Dame
TE- MSU
RB- MSU
WR- MSU
QB- Notre Dame
DL- Notre Dame
LB- MSU
DB- push
ST- Notre Dame

MSU- 31
Notre Dame- 30
Spartan stadium is South Bend north.

Reactions: end_23

OL- Notre Dame
TE- MSU
RB- MSU
WR- MSU
QB- Notre Dame
DL- Notre Dame
LB- MSU
DB- push
ST- Notre Dame

MSU- 31
Notre Dame- 30
Couple? ND has won the last three against MSU @ ND. ND hasn't lost to MSU at home since 2007.

OL- Notre Dame
TE- MSU
RB- MSU
WR- MSU
QB- Notre Dame
DL- Notre Dame
LB- MSU
DB- push
ST- Notre Dame

MSU- 31
Notre Dame- 30

We have better DBs. WRs are close. ND has better backs. Josh Adams is really good. Scott is also good but he lacks that speed more of a bruiser.

OL- Notre Dame
TE- MSU
RB- MSU
WR- MSU
QB- Notre Dame
DL- Notre Dame
LB- MSU
DB- push
ST- Notre Dame

MSU- 31
Notre Dame- 30

48-28-1

Being born and raised in Michigan, MSU has always been my 2nd favorite team. That being said ND should win this game. They are at home, night game, and appear to be a better team. The defense gives everyone cause for concern. ND 35- MSU 28. If Sparty does win it takes some of the sting away for me. Hope it is a great game. GO IRISH!

Just no flag planting Saturday night MSU fans!
Well, it's turf so that will be hard. There's no John L there to allow it to happen (still remember the face slap lol), and I'm hoping we win this game.
spartans-defendthes.jpg

I love that picture of who's guarding the 50? That has to be embarrassing as hell for MSU football and it's fans!

Reactions: greengael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT