ADVERTISEMENT

SI25 Is Back On Rivals!!!!

Super Irish25

ND Fan
Aug 30, 2016
Great to be back for the 2016 ND season. SI25 is one of the biggest ND fans you will ever meet and I am excited to be back at Blue and Gold with all my great fellow ND fans. Looking forward to reading everyone's onions on the Fighting Irish this year!

do you realize, that everyone has left? there is no one who remembers you!

are you on the right board?

Great to be back for the 2016 ND season. SI25 is one of the biggest ND fans you will ever meet and I am excited to be back at Blue and Gold with all my great fellow ND fans. Looking forward to reading everyone's onions on the Fighting Irish this year!

You are the Greatest !! I am not worthy !!

Wafflehouse you mean

He doesn't work at Wafflehouse anymore.. He works at IHOP !!

Reactions: zonairish
I knew something was missing. Now the season can officially begin. The great one is in our midst.

Hey I worked at Burger King. well I was 16 at the time. was a lot of fun
We are talking about Bobby Burger Boy! SI25 is a middle aged man still mopping floors at the BK. Keep working hard SI25 and someday you might get to run the cash register!

BTW SI25 have you met Buguit and cvgr yet? They are tons of fun to mess with!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT