ADVERTISEMENT

Sayler

Annnd, there is that Notre Dame sidewalk alum that is trying to spoil the week-long civil interaction.

Perhaps you can't read it because of the formatting issue (you have to click on the box), but Grumpydawg felt the need to bring up Alabama's 2012 stomping of us in the National Championship game in the post that immediately preceded NDA's post. That's rubbing salt into an old wound and not in line with the civil interaction we've had all week. I wouldn't have responded to Grumpydawg the same way NDA did, but there was a uncivil dawg roaming the sidewalk too. Another dawg later did the same thing, which I'm sure was a reaction to NDA's post. A bit of a chain reaction going on there.

But overall, its a good been a fun week. I hope we're still civil after the game.

Reactions: irishalice
Perhaps you can't read it because of the formatting issue (you have to click on the box), but Grumpydawg felt the need to bring up Alabama's 2012 stomping of us in the National Championship game in the post that immediately preceded NDA's post. That's rubbing salt into an old wound and not in line with the civil interaction we've had all week. I wouldn't have responded to Grumpydawg the same way NDA did, but there was a uncivil dawg roaming the sidewalk too. Another dawg later did the same thing, which I'm sure was a reaction to NDA's post. A bit of a chain reaction going on there.

But overall, its a good been a fun week. I hope we're still civil after the game.
IrishJD...thanks for explaining this. I can't see what you're referring to, but NDA's post seemed out of character and out of nowhere. Understanding he was responding to a ND put down, makes it all understandable. As you say, our Georgia visitors here have mostly been civil and informed, and added to the game build up with their Georgia pserspective. Wish we had similar classy guests weekly.

Reactions: irishalice
IrishJD...thanks for explaining this. I can't see what you're referring to, but NDA's post seemed out of character and out of nowhere. Understanding he was responding to a ND put down, makes it all understandable. As you say, our Georgia visitors here have mostly been civil and informed, and added to the game build up with their Georgia pserspective. Wish we had similar classy guests weekly.

It was part of the penis measuring contest about who has the better Oline coach. Grumpydawg commented on Hiestand:

"Coaching or the Bears is suppose to be a plus? Anyway, wasn't too good at it or he would still be in the NFL, Is this the same OL coach in charge of ND's OL in 16 and the same one who's OL was destroyed by Bama in the biggest blowout in BCS championship history? Yeah, he is awesome.

NDA's response was nuclear, but I got where it came from.

I agree that these dawgs have been fun to have around this week.

It was part of the penis measuring contest about who has the better Oline coach. Grumpydawg commented on Hiestand:

"Coaching or the Bears is suppose to be a plus? Anyway, wasn't too good at it or he would still be in the NFL, Is this the same OL coach in charge of ND's OL in 16 and the same one who's OL was destroyed by Bama in the biggest blowout in BCS championship history? Yeah, he is awesome.

NDA's response was nuclear, but I got where it came from.

I agree that these dawgs have been fun to have around this week.
Yea, went back and had to double click and saw the added paragraph you referenced. NDA's response makes perfect sense.

I'm just trying to figure out if a sidewalk alum is a UGA/SEC thingy. ;)

Reactions: IRISHJD98
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT