ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors that Big Ten may go to a 10 game all conference schedule for 2020

They can play Cincy------Top 25-30 Program that just lost a game with Nebraska .
One purpose that the Big ten stated for going to a conference only schedule is the requirement of consistent testing. The ACC may not allow any OOC games.

Everyone needs to read everything the Big Ten stated as a reason for what they are doing. UNC can't make Cincy test in accordance with whatever rules the ACC will follow.

I believe the ACC will go to 9 conference games and 1 OOC game.

I cannot see GT-Georgia , FSU-Fla and Clemson-South Carolina going away.

They'll throw ND 2-3 more conference games and then the decision to be made is what our " OOC " games will be.
I think we can damn near guarantee our one out of conference game will be against Navy, whether the first game as currently scheduled, or later in the year. I’m of the opinion there will be no College football this Fall, and hope like hell to be wrong!

Reactions: echowaker
I think we can damn near guarantee our one out of conference game will be against Navy, whether the first game as currently scheduled, or later in the year. I’m of the opinion there will be no College football this Fall, and hope like hell to be wrong!

I hope the heck we are all here in NOV. to disagree bicker bemoan argue and just otherwise be cranky!

We'll supposedly know by August 1. The removal of Jerry Snodgrass is not sitting well with administrators across the state.

Yea -- I would really like to know what happened there. But, being on the bottom end of the food chain, I doubt guys like me will ever know. A shame -- I have heard he was a good guy.

One purpose that the Big ten stated for going to a conference only schedule is the requirement of consistent testing. The ACC may not allow any OOC games.

But the real reason is they don't get their TV contract dollars if they cannot deliver the threshold of games. The Wiscy game was on NBC so that did not factor into the BUG balance sheet.

they should also rule that every dressed player or player not injured get at least 1 snap in every game; make getting infected worth something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT