ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Leonard still can’t throw

Number 19 just like I said he had him before injury
This was an article from 9/2023 and for the 2024 draft. 😂 again you are reaching. You were saying this summer that he was a 1st round nfl prospect for the 2025 draft. Show me where he is for the 2025 draft.

This was an article from 9/2023 and for the 2024 draft. 😂 again you are reaching. You were saying this summer that he was a 1st round nfl prospect for the 2025 draft. Show me where he is for the 2025 draft.
Yes I've said that multiple times. Can't you read 🤣🤣.

Do you understand I said pre injury you fool

He also had multiple 1st rd grades this summer which I posted on here. Mike just posted a few as well. He had 1st rd grades this summer from espn, on3 and other sites to go along with Kiper having him 19th before his injury

The talent like I said is not in question. You can't read or you are just ignorant. Or just a huge tool.

The evidence is out there. Multiple sites and people had him as a 1st or 2nd rd talent last year and this year. That inarguable

Yes I've said that multiple times. Can't you read 🤣🤣.

Do you understand I said pre injury you fool

He also had multiple 1st rd grades this summer which I posted on here. Mike just posted a few as well. He had 1st rd grades this summer from espn, on3 and other sites to go along with Kiper having him 19th before his injury

The talent like I said is not in question. You can't read or you are just ignorant. Or just a huge tool.

The evidence is out there. Multiple sites and people had him as a 1st or 2nd rd talent last year and this year. That inarguable
The evidence I have seen is the last 3 games. Who cares what he did 2 years ago at Duke where he literally played against not a single ranked opponent. Lots of athletes have 1 magical season.

Going into this season he was not projected as a 1st rounder by any NFL scouting reports. Everything you are referring to are opinion pieces. Again you are regurgitating sh1t you read on opinionated forums, you're the fool, not me.

The evidence I have seen is the last 3 games. Who cares what he did 2 years ago at Duke where he literally played against not a single ranked opponent. Lots of athletes have 1 magical season.

Going into this season he was not projected as a 1st rounder by any NFL scouting reports. Everything you are referring to are opinion pieces. Again you are regurgitating sh1t you read on opinionated forums, you're the fool, not me.
So who on the NFL scouting world do you know? Because all mocks are opinion pieces and there were many that had him 1st rd including writers from espn and on3.

So who in the nfl scouting world do you know that you can bring on to refute that?

You can't BS

So who on the NFL scouting world do you know? Because all mocks are opinion pieces and there were many that had him 1st rd including writers from espn and on3.

So who in the nfl scouting world do you know that you can bring on to refute that?

You can't BS
Again I posted an article that interviewed actual NFL scouts and they gave their assessment. His strengths, his weaknesses, and where they believe he will be drafted. Day 2-3 no higher than the 88th pick.

Again I posted an article that interviewed actual NFL scouts and they gave their assessment. His strengths, his weaknesses, and where they believe he will be drafted. Day 2-3 no higher than the 88th pick.
And I posted others that said different and others did as well.

I didn't read your article but a 2nd rd QB is damn good and any ND fan would take that. So they thought very highly of him as well.

So as you say, real NFL scouts had him graded very high post surgeries.

And I posted others that said different and others did as well.

I didn't read your article but a 2nd rd QB is damn good and any ND fan would take that. So they thought very highly of him as well.

So as you say, real NFL scouts had him graded very high post surgeries.
but not round 1 as you stated.

but not round 1 as you stated.
1st round by many sites, yes I stated that and that's what he was. By Kiper, by espn by on3 and others.

If the few scouts you posted as your article had him day 2, you don't think the 100s of others that weren't in that article maybe didn't have him as a 1st rounder. Not 1, really? Use your head

He was highly thought of, even by your articles scouts and many others

His talent isn't in question. How he is playing at ND is yes. Not his talent

1st round by many sites, yes I stated that and that's what he was. By Kiper, by espn by on3 and others.

If the few scouts you posted as your article had him day 2, you don't think the 100s of others that weren't in that article maybe didn't have him as a 1st rounder. Not 1, really? Use your head

He was highly thought of, even by your articles scouts and many others

His talent isn't in question. How he is playing at ND is yes. Not his talent
You stated opinion pieces, Are you that dumb? You clearly are.

You stated opinion pieces, Are you that dumb? You clearly are.
They all must be then. And the scouts who had him as a 2nd rounder. Everything is an opinion piece. Even from scouts. All opinions. He was graded out as 1st to 3rd round Qb by most analysts or scouts. Which is a very good, talented QB

Are you that dumb?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT