ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Leonard still can’t throw

I think the numbers in this camp are going to keep growing. Leonard looks incredibly uncomfortable from the second he drops back to pass. He's tall enough to see the field, but wow, he's must be blind.

Through three games and ND’s starting QB has ZERO TD passes, that’s concerning. He’s a fantastic athlete and polished runner but he looks lost in the pocket, doesn’t seem to know where to go with the football.

I was shocked how bad Purdue was

One dimensional
Oh c'mon, Golson5 was telling us all spring and summer that Riley Leonard is a 1st round NFL prospect, has a stronger arm, and is more accurate than anyone else ND has at QB. He's a championship caliber QB.

Oh c'mon, Golson5 was telling us all spring and summer that Riley Leonard is a 1st round NFL prospect, has a stronger arm, and is more accurate than anyone else ND has at QB. He's a championship caliber QB.
What a fraud you are. Stop making shit up. At least if you are going to talk about me in every one of your posts, be accurate

What a fraud you are. Stop making shit up. At least if you are going to talk about me in every one of your posts, be accurate
Do you want me to dig up your posts? Now let's add liar to your list. You are now a moron, fraud, deadbeat, and liar.

Through three games and ND’s starting QB has ZERO TD passes, that’s concerning. He’s a fantastic athlete and polished runner but he looks lost in the pocket, doesn’t seem to know where to go with the football.

I was shocked how bad Purdue was
Yeah, Purdue looked really bad. The game was a little surreal, it didn't even look like we were doing anything that special, but everything we did ended up in a TD. And defensively of course we were great.

It's funny too about RL, At the end of the day his passing numbers are nut that terrible, but with every additional game we get to watch him, his limitations as a passer become more and more undeniable. And yet as a runner he's as advertised and a is a legit force to reckon with. And it's not like Angeli is some badass, but he's a pretty good passer, and even had a nice run himself. In any case, I figure they will roll with RL as long as his shoulder holds and he keeps running so effectively and passing at least tolerably.

Yes. Please show me saying he was a very accurate QB.
I'll dig that up, and you did say he was a first round draft pick from some obscure nfl scouting report. The consensus is he's a late day 2 pick, as high as 88th.

I recollect a description of elite and a first round NFL draft talent. I think I am correct because you like the word elite.
I did say he had 1st round NFL talent. And he still does. But I didn't say anything about accuracy. Which is why I said to at least be accurate if you are going to talk about me on every post

I'll dig that up, and you did say he was a first round draft pick from some obscure nfl scouting report. The consensus is he's a late day 2 pick, as high as 88th.
Go ahead and dig. And it's more than 1 service. It was multiple including Kiper and others that I put on here. Some from espn and one from on3

Yeah, Purdue looked really bad. The game was a little surreal, it didn't even look like we were doing anything that special, but everything we did ended up in a TD. And defensively of course we were great.

It's funny too about RL, At the end of the day his passing numbers are nut that terrible, but with every additional game we get to watch him, his limitations as a passer become more and more undeniable. And yet as a runner he's as advertised and a is a legit force to reckon with. And it's not like Angeli is some badass, but he's a pretty good passer, and even had a nice run himself. In any case, I figure they will roll with RL as long as his shoulder holds and he keeps running so effectively and passing at least tolerably.
Run the hell out of RL. Try to get through a few games with him running hard. When he gets hurt, go to Angeli.

Gotta find a way to win 9 games. Have to build a pathway there.

Last edited:
I did say he had 1st round NFL talent. And he still does. But I didn't say anything about accuracy. Which is why I said to hook be accurate if you are going to talk about me on every post
Accuracy” is the number one quality that the NFL places on quarterbacks.

“ Accuracy” is deemed to be an innate skill in first round QB’s

Reactions: NDinNJ
Go ahead and dig. And it's more than 1 service. It was multiple including Kiper and others that I put on here. Some from espn and one from on3
I already posted a scouting report which included Kiper's projection and it wasn't round 1. Look for it, I'm not going to do your research for you.

I already posted a scouting report which included Kiper's projection and it wasn't round 1. Look for it, I'm not going to do your research for you.
Bull. Even during the ND game he had him 19th on his big board before the injury. Watch the tape it's easy to find. You're full of shit

If he fell down after the injury is irrelevant. They were people last year and going into this season that had him 1st round. Others 2nd. And some lower. But no question he had multiple 1st round grades

Bull. Even during the ND game he had him 19th on his big board before the injury. Watch the tape it's easy to find. You're full of shit
yYou are the moron, fraud, and deadbeat, not me. I posted it. Go find it loser.

This is an opinion piece. What do actual NFL scouts believe.
All mock drafts are opinions.

We agree: He's throwing like shit.

The question is: Can Denbrock manufacture more points with Leonard's skill set or with Angeli's skill set?

I don't know the answer. And we'll certainly speculate it here for hours on end.

I do know this: We CAN reel off 9 straight wins and get to the playoffs with either guy.

Number 19 just like I said he had him before injury

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT