ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Leonard Stats

Here is every play of nd ol vs Louisville dl

Yea our oline got whipped second quarter but played pretty darn well first quarter and second half and couldn’t get anything going most of second half. Rocco got whipped one play 3rd quarter but that was more the play call and Louisville ready for it.

You can see play calling was conservative and Riley decision making even more conservative with the lead. That led to struggles moving the ball. I just wish we played to finish them off because the slants and shots were there.

Also upon a third review , beaux played really bad. There was a corner blitz off beaux and he doesn’t even adjust when he has 15 yards of cushion vs the safety coming over, such an easy play . Simple hot read adjust that goes for easy first down. Riley was looking and waiting for him.

The issues were across the board, oline second quarter, play calling third and some of fourth, poor Riley decisions as t times especially his audibles, and some bad penalties and miscues from other players.

Last edited:
I don't know what happened to Collins against Louisville. He'd been our best receiver the first 4 games. Hopefully he'll bounce back in the next one.

I don't know what happened to Collins against Louisville. He'd been our best receiver the first 4 games. Hopefully he'll bounce back in the next one.
Agree, he looked like he was checked out during the game. He had a big long td vs miami so you'd hope it wasn't do to lack of touches.

Here's my summary of our offense right now and i hate this summary. We are running an offense right now just to try and win the game vs improve and win the game going away. There isn't confidence enough in the offense especially passing offense with Riley to actually work on what we need to do better to make it to the playoffs and have a shot at winning in the playoffs. The quick slants and 1-1 matchups were there all day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT