ADVERTISEMENT

Revisiting the FSU Game Thread

DillonDomer2010

Posts Like A Champion
Jul 5, 2017
wereback-jimmyfallon.gif

Welp, I may have nearly wet the bed myself around 5min. left in the 4th quarter, but kept those thoughts to myself and am glad I did. Great to have football back, great to get the W, not so great defense…A reminder: this is all for fun. I’m not personally attacking you. I’m not sunshine pumping. Hell, I might even agree with some of the criticism. You just demonstrated a need to put the keyboard/cell phone down at some point during the game. Nothing more, nothing less. On to the wetting of beds!

Coan looks like garbage so far. Locks onto receivers and badly under threw Austin
4/4 with a TD on the opening drive but looked like garbage. Interesting take.
Rees is sooooo bad
Bedwetter of the game nominee ^
Embarrassing already.
Bedwetter of the game nominee^

Coan has been awful
I give you credit, at least you stuck with this take even when everything suggested the exact opposite.
I thought Rees would have gotten better. I was wrong.

OMG, ND might lose to crappy FSU!
Turned out to be pretty accurate! But a take this strong that early into the game? Pretty scorching.
This has all the signs of a game we lose. Disappointing
See above…
ND is still no where close to Georgia and Clemson.. play calling is awful.. Can they throw the ball downfield?? Or doesn’t Coan have the arm strength..
First part accurate…2nd part, not so much
Kelly and Rees needs to be fired
Nuclear scorching hot take
Did Rees get an appendectomy or a labotomy?
Pretty solid
Rees is so dumb
See what I meant about bedwetter of the game?
Please take away play calling from Rees, Kelly.

Rees has to go now

It’s honestly same old same old. If Kelly has his prints on it it doesn’t matter the coaches or personnel offensively.

We're losing to gd crappy team Mike
^after @MikeSinger had the nerve to point out to folks claiming Coan was horrible that he was actually 10/13 with 117yds and a TD
ND looks like a slow ass B1G team, just embarrassing.

We will look good against Toledo, but it doesn’t matter if we lose this game

I totally agree. We look sooooo slow.
And line backers suck too.

Coan is soooooooo slow and has zero moves.

Get angry at your offense and defense. Don't blame the refs BK. You let them back in the game on defense. then the offense laid an egg. Blame yourself.
^olympia saw jlrsr having all the fun and wanted to roll around in a wet bed, too.

ND is a national joke now
Seems a bit harsh
We are not the number 9 team. WE look noway that high
…actually I agree here
The anti-bed-wetters will tell you Kelly is greater than Holtz.
I may have missed this in the BK statue thread, but I gotta believe not one person would ever claim this.

Embarrassing to be a fan of a team that will never win anything

When do Kelly get fired

Game is over

Wow. Game is over

Final will be FSU 45-38

It’s over!

Oh my goodness. Way to go at the end!!!!!

So disappointed, why in the F*** did we switch to a prevent defense with back ups in the third? 3 man front on D. I am embarrassed!!!!!!!!

Kelly always get out coach

giphy.gif

And the “Fuller, go easy on the Pepsi!” Bed-Wetter of the Game Award (brought to you by the great folks at Pepsi) goes to…jlrsr! Congrats on a performance more impressive than our defense’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News