ADVERTISEMENT

Recruit rankings update

Golson5

All Star
Apr 15, 2019
247 updated their individual rankings

Burress got a huge bump up to a 4 star. Jumped up close to 400 spots. His Sr film is very impressive so far

Antavious Richardson got bumped to a 4 star. A 230 spot jump. Really good athlete

So 2 of our WRs are moving up the rankings. Good evaluation by the staff

Cam Herron got bumped to a 4 star. 230 spot jump

Will Black 109 spot move upwards. Number 70 overall. He's really really good

Flanigan Blair Burgess got small bumps up

Golden and Zachary got bumped down but both on the top 175. Not sure why, really like both of their sr films

Good bumps mostly for our guys. Waiting to see the bump up Kia and Logan get. Both look really good as seniors

I think this 25 class is absolutely loaded. If we can get a great RB, then we've got everything covered.
The Ohio St. class is loaded. Notre Dame’s class doesn’t come close to Ohio St.

That said, it’s a very good class, and frankly, given the recruiting restrictions Notre Dame inherently deals with annually, Marcus Freeman is recruiting really well.

Reactions: IrishMike409
This is a very good class. If they could add Wiggs, NOB, and Faramio that would be amazing class of defensive recruits. My guess is they will add Jalen Cooper on offense and that will be it.

Once again, ND has the best supporting cast in all of CFB. What they lack is the game breaking players. That's why I was so disappointed when Knight flipped. And while they are getting good skill players at WR and RB, I don't know that any of them are the game breaking Heisman type of guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT