ADVERTISEMENT

Purse you got mail !

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
As board moderator, It is time for you to kick cgvr off this board ! His juvenile comments about Coach Kelly are getting very redundant !!:D
Send his sorry a$$ to the cornfield !!
is

Last edited:
Are ? What are you? A pirate ?

Unfortunately, for you, your original post is locked into my response...

"His juvenile comments about Coach Kelly is getting very redundant !!"

Hey, is that a photo of you after the Duke game being thanked by the groomsmen? I'm guessing there was lots of "sword" play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pennick44
Unfortunately, for you, your original post is locked into my response...

"His juvenile comments about Coach Kelly is getting very redundant !!"

Hey, is that a photo of you after the Duke game being thanked by the groomsmen? I'm guessing there was lots of "sword" play.

You have to resort to being a typo/grammar Nazi because you are not intelligent enough to beat me in any other way. I am Mike Pence to your Tim Kaine.

You have to resort to being a typo/grammar Nazi because you are not intelligent enough to beat me in any other way. I am Mike Pence to your Tim Kaine.
I am sure you are quite skilled at beating yourself.

Not a retard. Just a lowlife scum with no life. A loser who didn't have the stones to talk to women, the stones to play sports, or the stones to be a man.

So he created this pseudo football world from the comfort of his mother's basement. He's like the child who craves attention by acting like a brat.

When you throw in his bed wetting he is your classic serial killer profile. Although I don't think he has the stones or ambition for that either.

Reactions: Bodizephax
Just my luck I would lead you jokers and you would shoot me in the back :)
Nah, "cross dressing bodi", in his "signature", is featuring a picture of his dream to be surrounded by men while in bed. I don't think he realizes that it depicts Stonewall Jackson who was killed by friendly fire....

Nah, "cross dressing bodi", in his "signature", is featuring a picture of his dream to be surrounded by men while in bed. I don't think he realizes that it depicts Stonewall Jackson who was killed by friendly fire....
He could ask Pennisk where to get a blow up Kelly Doll to bend over every evening! Just don't poke a hole and deflate it like Pennisk did. lols

Reactions: cgvr

I just read Killer Angels---- It might have been a different outcome if Stonewall was not killed before Gettysburg. General Lee was like Brian Kelly without Bob Diaco.
Why do you always obsess about men? You need to come out of the closet. I am sure BGI1596 would be a good partner for you.

I just read Killer Angels---- It might have been a different outcome if Stonewall was not killed before Gettysburgh. General Lee was like Brian Kelly without Bob Diaco.
Why do you always obsess about men? You need to come out of the closet. I am sure BGI1596 would be a good partner for you.

Porky is the Benedict Arnold of ND football....

Shaara's book are great historical reads. Hard to believe the son took up where the dad left off, and damn near impossible to tell the difference.

Reactions: Bodizephax
So you finally admit that Brian Kelly was a good coach at one time. General Arnold was a good General before he turned.
Porky belongs at cw post or grand valley state where no one can see his act and where no one cares. He excels in lower tier mediocrity. In year 7 we are 2-3 and underdogs versus an undermanned NCSU team. He stinks and your posting is commensurate with that...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT