ADVERTISEMENT

Purse said ...re Ian Book

"So I had one typo while posting on a cell phone...."

88 TheDecker, Yesterday at 9:51 PM"

You're really good at math!!!!

"You're ire is not at all accurate..."

"As an alumn, I can tell you your in the VAST minority,..."

"And you frequently post stats that are either slanted, it don't properly address the question at hand...just to forward you agenda..."

The above are just samples from this thread.....

"A typographical error (often shortened to typo) is a mistake made in the typing process (such as a spelling mistake)[2] of printed material. Historically, this referred to mistakes in manual type-setting (typography). The term includes errors due to mechanical failure or slips of the hand or finger,[3] but excludes errors of ignorance, such as spelling errors. Before the arrival of printing, the "copyist's mistake" or "scribal error" was the equivalent for manuscripts. Most typos involve simple duplication, omission, transposition, or substitution of a small number of characters."

"Class of 2013.
(Bachelor's of Science)

32 TheDecker, Yesterday at 12:42 PM"

That's very funny stuff. Thanks for the continued chuckles.

8 years of college down the drain....
So let me get this straight, you can address any content in any of the posts, because you're too stupid

You want to call someone out about where they want to school, until you realize that I actually have degrees from the school in question.

And after realizing that you're the dumbest person in the conversation, both in football and scholastically, you decide that you're going to start trying to be the grammar police.

Should we call someone to get you some help, little buddy?

Amber you going to tell me what your "are you an alumni " Game is?

So let me get this straight, you can address any content in any of the posts, because you're too stupid

You want to call someone out about where they want to school, until you realize that I actually have degrees from the school in question.

And after realizing that you're the dumbest person in the conversation, both in football and scholastically, you decide that you're going to start trying to be the grammar police.

Should we call someone to get you some help, little buddy?

Amber you going to tell me what your "are you an alumni " Game is?

You post like Jonathan Higgins, but with Mitch Green's brains.

"Amber you going to tell me what your "are you an alumni " Game is?"

You already lost. "(Bachelor's of Science)"

Ignorance is bliss..... hahahahaha........

You post like Jonathan Higgins, but with Mitch Green's brains.

"Amber you going to tell me what your "are you an alumni " Game is?"

You already lost. "(Bachelor's of Science)"

Ignorance is bliss..... hahahahaha........
LOL

So you're dumb enough to think that spelling and grammar on Internet message board is something that matters?

I'm guessing you haven't met many actual successful Notre Dame grads, have you?

Or is the reason that you come here trying to troll all the time because you have met several of them, and they simply can't stop laughing into your face?

I could honestly see it being either one.

I know if you ever came out with me and my friends, we do nothing but laugh at you.

@cgvr let me know when you're ready to discuss actual football content, or post pictures of our Notre Dame degrees against each other.

I owe you a thanks, emasculating you via voice text, has actually been pretty fun.

Everyone should have an idiot like you to slap around

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT