ADVERTISEMENT

Position Battles

IrishMike409

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 27, 2011
Credit to Driskell and his site, they wrote a nice article on the position battles that are likely going to take place in the coming weeks. Not sure if I’m allowed to post links here, but it’s certainly worth a read/listen.

I’m still floored that Zeke battled his way back into contention to be a part of the 1st Team. Good for him. That guy could’ve easily mailed it in.

Man oh man do we have an embarrassment of riches on the OL. Love that Harry owns this unit, and will get the absolute best out of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: melstew and Golson5
I don’t see mills Or Buchner in much of a battle

Diggs vs estime
Lewis vs anyone else
Safety opposite Joseph
Center/ guards combo
2nd Te
Mike lb
Punt returner

Reactions: BGI User 756
Credit to Driskell and his site, they wrote a nice article on the position battles that are likely going to take place in the coming weeks. Not sure if I’m allowed to post links here, but it’s certainly worth a read/listen.

I’m still floored that Zeke battled his way back into contention to be a part of the 1st Team. Good for him. That guy could’ve easily mailed it in.

Man oh man do we have an embarrassment of riches on the OL. Love that Harry owns this unit, and will get the absolute best out of them.
I do not read anything Driskell writes or says. Nothing. Thank You, though.

I do not read anything Driskell writes or says. Nothing. Thank You, though.
Don't know what the chip is on your shoulder but their is some good insights/ info there and Driskell has assembled a knowledgeable team that is amassing a large and growing base. Driskell may not have fit well with some other formats but once he started out on his own he has really added more content than any other site and seems much happier in what he does. 10,000 members is no small feat.

Don't know what the chip is on your shoulder but their is some good insights/ info there and Driskell has assembled a knowledgeable team that is amassing a large and growing base. Driskell may not have fit well with some other formats but once he started out on his own he has really added more content than any other site and seems much happier in what he does. 10,000 members is no small feat.
He’s not for me. I will leave it at that.

I need nothing more than what I read on Rivals.

He’s not for me. I will leave it at that.

I need nothing more than what I read on Rivals.
Driskell isn’t perfect, but who in the sports media world is? I’ve never met him, but he seems like a good dude. I appreciate the great content that he puts out.

Reactions: Golson5
Driskell puts in the work for sure, but for a guy who coached at Millersville, he acts like he put together the Miami dynasty and then took a few years off before building USC up for their run.

Reactions: BGI User 756
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT