ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who is Duds?

DudsDreader

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 7, 2014
I'm curious to know how deep this notion runs here. Do you really think I'm Epic? Or any of the other aliases he's been thought to post under?

And indicate if you like me enough to want me to stay around. If so, why? If not, what can I do to change that?

Originally posted by DudsDreader:

I'm curious to know how deep this notion runs here. Do you really think I'm Epic? Or any of the other aliases he's been thought to post under?

And indicate if you like me enough to want me to stay around. If so, why? If not, what can I do to change that?
Hawkit?

Just a guess: a lonely man who would appreciate whatever attention (either positive or negative) he can generate?

My guess is that DudsDreader is cgvr or No1e, he is much smarter that ForeverNole, but that is not really saying much.

Originally posted by Epictitus:
My guess is that DudsDreader is cgvr or No1e, he is much smarter that ForeverNole, but that is not really saying much.
I'm smarter than 95% of humanity which, again, isn't saying much.

But, that should make YOU feel a little extra special.

I'm smarter than 95% of humanity which, again, isn't saying much.

But, that should make YOU feel a little extra special.
And here is the missing link proving that No1e is indeed Argus. Prior to this thread there was some doubt that Argus would create separate personalities that argue with himself. Well here's exhibit 2.

I can assure you I'm NOT Nole1. Absolutely NOT.

I would never have a screen name that would associate me with that reprobate program. A disgusting thought.

Go Irish!!!!!! Bring back O'Leary!!!

^^^^^^^^ Well, this is most certainly something I can agree with. Is there today or has there ever been a more disgusting program than FSU?

You're damn straight......

92226-Tom-Cruise-hugs-Val-Kilmer-gif-58Ox.gif

I can assure you I'm NOT Nole1. Absolutely NOT.

I would never have a screen name that would associate me with that reprobate program. A disgusting thought.

Go Irish!!!!!! Bring back O'Leary!!!
But you are Argus and so is Epictitus and a dozen other names. And you were just arguing with yourself. You are one crazy lunatic. Carry on.

^^^^^^^^ Well, this is most certainly something I can agree with. Is there today or has there ever been a more disgusting program than FSU?
You are all of the above.

No, I am not. That said, as long as you all keep saying so it remains entertaining!

Originally posted by ForeverNole22:

Hawkit?
I can't speak to anything else. But I can assure that Hawkitt is not part of this.

Originally posted by IrishBlooded:

Hawkit?
I can't speak to anything else. But I can assure that Hawkitt is not part of this.
Yeah, I've never seen him over here, just reminded me a little of his style. I don't believe for second that Duds is argus. It's someone having fun trolling him. I would be interested in knowing who. I remember someone made a fake argus handle on the Soundoff last year and was around for a short time.

Btw, I didn't comment, but that was some damn fine work you did over here on signing day. Solid contribution on your part.

Originally posted by IrishBlooded:

Hawkit?
Yeah, I've never seen him over here, just reminded me a little of his style. I don't believe for second that Duds is argus. It's someone having fun trolling him. I would be interested in knowing who. I remember someone made a fake argus handle on the Soundoff last year and was around for a short time.

Btw, I didn't comment, but that was some damn fine work you did over here on signing day. Solid contribution on your part.
IG88 was back on Soundoff for a while, but he has since been banned under the handle he was using.

And thanks, I like taking the time to learn about the recruits. This last year I didn't follow recruiting nearly as well as I normally do

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT