ADVERTISEMENT

Please someone tell me

If they had their typical drop back passer they’d give up 5 sacks a game. Williams is always under pressure. But has tremendous es capability.

So you’re an “ND fan” who denigrates out past success this way just to take a shot at Kelly?
read this carefully.:
I DON'T GIVE A SH*T WHAT YOU THINK, AND KELLY WAS NEVER GOING TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AT ND.

read this carefully.:
I DON'T GIVE A SH*T WHAT YOU THINK, AND KELLY WAS NEVER GOING TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AT ND.
The majority of ND fans would take 10+ win seasons over a NC ( it's been 34 years by the way) Anybody that touts "ND plays for Championships" is just BS-ing themselves. There's not one High School, College, or NFL player that remembers ND winning a NC.

The majority of ND fans would take 10+ win seasons over a NC ( it's been 34 years by the way) Anybody that touts "ND plays for Championships" is just BS-ing themselves. There's not one High School, College, or NFL player that remembers ND winning a NC.
Participation trophies on display!

I disagree. Prior to last season, Georgia hadn't won a championship since 1980. I believe most fans are hungry for a championship. They enjoyed the 10 win seasons, but it got old watching ND continuously getting their doors blown off vs equal or better competition.

It’s amazing Marcus Freeman is recruiting HS kids to South Bend so well.

Reactions: HRC08 and NDinNJ
It’s amazing Marcus Freeman is recruiting HS kids to South Bend so well.
Marcus hasn't won anything yet....IF he ever wins a NC, we can talk. Until then, a NC is just wishful thinking and I'll be happy if he is a successful as Kelly was.

Marcus hasn't won anything yet....IF he ever wins a NC, we can talk. Until then, a NC is just wishful thinking and I'll be happy if he is a successful as Kelly was.
lol, are you that dumb. It's his 1st season. Kelly hadn't won anything in 12. 😂

USC has great skill players but the DL and OL’ are on the MAC level. CW will make plays with his creativity to a very good corps of WR’s. I don’t think SC can put 35 on ND and it will take 35 to win his game. ND will run for 225-250 and eat up time while scoring. Turnovers will determine who wins the game. .

Reactions: HRC08
How SC OL are semi finalists for the Joe Moore award?
We have a good o line. It is our d line that sucks, the stuff about our o line being bad was based on a lack of depth and people who did not know what they are talking about. Vorhees and Neilon are amount the better linemen in cfb.

Reactions: notredamerises23
We have a good o line. It is our d line that sucks, the stuff about our o line being bad was based on a lack of depth and people who did not know what they are talking about. Vorhees and Neilon are amount the better linemen in cfb.
Fight On

USC has great skill players but the DL and OL’ are on the MAC level. CW will make plays with his creativity to a very good corps of WR’s. I don’t think SC can put 35 on ND and it will take 35 to win his game. ND will run for 225-250 and eat up time while scoring. Turnovers will determine who wins the game. .
DL is poor and just about everyone can run on them. Their OL is pretty good, though—Williams gets plenty of plays where he has a clean pocket to throw out of.

Bully Ball for 4 quarters and the Irish win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT