ADVERTISEMENT

pining away on this board

scubastevefl

I've posted how many times?
Dec 9, 2006
I remember when posters were begging for Book to start over Brandon Wimbush. Now them seem almost disappointed that Book is returning in 2020.
I’m sure somewhere there saying there is an ultrasound that’s should be offered a scholarship.

I remember when posters were begging for Book to start over Brandon Wimbush. Now them seem almost disappointed that Book is returning in 2020.
I’m sure somewhere there saying there is an ultrasound that’s should be offered a scholarship.
You do?

I remember the board sounding off I was crazy for saying Book will be starting by week 3. BK knows more than I, he's at practice, Book is the clear backup for a reason.

Why are people unhappy about Books return? Every QB not playing has ALWAYS been better than the starter under BK. It's a decade worth cemented. Indisputable. Book is the safe selection and BK will NEVER sit him.

We'll continue beating the weak and fall against the strong. It's the BK legacy.

You do?

I remember the board sounding off I was crazy for saying Book will be starting by week 3. BK knows more than I, he's at practice, Book is the clear backup for a reason.

Why are people unhappy about Books return? Every QB not playing has ALWAYS been better than the starter under BK. It's a decade worth cemented. Indisputable. Book is the safe selection and BK will NEVER sit him.

We'll continue beating the weak and fall against the strong. It's the BK legacy.

truth!

Personally I’m happy he’s returning. No substitute for real game expierence. I like Book. I think he’s become a very good leader and he always gives his all. What he may lack in size and arm strength , he more than makes up with accuracy and his ability to extend plays. He reminds me of Doug Flutie. In short, the kid is a winner. I think if they find a run game, it will benefit him and the team as a whole. Next season will be interesting. On paper the schedule sets up for a potential undefeated showdown with Clemson in November. Of course I realize games are played for a reason so I know there are some land mines along the way. But, it feels pretty good to be a Notre Dame fan and it hasn’t been like that a whole lot over the last couple decades.

You do?

This is false

Reactions: Catholicfan95
Kelly showed last year, if he thinks another guy gives us a better chance to win, he isn't afraid to make a change. He sees every snap that every QB takes in practice and scrimmages. He's in a position to know.

You do?

Gee did you say this when Kelly made a change at QB last year? You have to be the most ill informed poster on this board ever. Stop acting like you know something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT