ADVERTISEMENT

Pederson is the anti - Kelly

Hey clueless! Rule boards do not allow real names to be posted. Certainly you have read that. I invited all of you doubters to meet me at the Carolina ND game in January. Not a one came forward.
you weren't there either i'm sure. maybe you can show us your fake ticket stub next to your fake degree.

Don't bother confusing the Kelly clowns with the truth Izo. Totally destroys their little fantasy world.
You told us you have a Notre Dame degree. That was a lie. You told us you know important ND boosters who are going to shake things up in the football program. That was a lie. You post under several different names. That's weird. You posted ten consecutive comments in this thread and that's weird. The content of your posts are that of a young teen or an immature young adult. That's weird. Your infantile name calling is that of a young teen or an immature young adult. That's weird. You and your other names are not fooling anyone.

LOL, definitely a slow month for college football. I'm suprised anyone actually read gooses post. I didn't but I bet I can tell what it said. "Kelly sucks blah blah blah... those who support Kelly sucks blah blah" Am i right or am I right?

LOL, definitely a slow month for college football. I'm suprised anyone actually read gooses post. I didn't but I bet I can tell what it said. "Kelly sucks blah blah blah... those who support Kelly sucks blah blah" Am i right or am I right?
Pretty much nailed it. Somehow he found a way to talk about an NFL coach and turn it into another kicking of the dead horse.

Pretty much nailed it. Somehow he found a way to talk about an NFL coach and turn it into another kicking of the dead horse.
Yep. the guy has never had an original, educated, well thought out post in his life. yet another banning is surely on the horizon.

Yep. the guy has never had an original, educated, well thought out post in his life. yet another banning is surely on the horizon.
We could say the same about you. Ban him? Why? Because he doesn't agree with you and your cast of bk minion supporters.

We could say the same about you. Ban him? Why? Because he doesn't agree with you and your cast of bk minion supporters.
No because it's obvious to anyone with half a brain he's the former fake ND grad who was banned earlier. Not that hard to connect the dots,even for you. He'll surely be banned again. Disagreeing is one thing, violating board rules is another.

Kinda like Kelly did against Georgia, Miami and Stanford???
Goose, not to get in between you and the other's argument, but if you are going to mention the 3 games ND lost, you should also note MI St, NC St, USC and LSU which were 4 good wins. After all, the Irish did go 10-3. Let's just hope they can build on last year.

Hey tough guy? Why don't we bet and meet at a neutral site. I'll pay for your transportation assuming your blowhard ass will bet me $25,000 or whatever else you can afford. Ball's in your court jackass.
I rest my case. Young teenager or immature young adult.

Hey tough guy? Why don't we bet and meet at a neutral site. I'll pay for your transportation assuming your blowhard ass will bet me $25,000 or whatever else you can afford. Ball's in your court jackass.
yeah right. come to cinci, be glad to meet you. administration building at the University of Cincinnati on the day and time of your choosing ?

Goose,these guys who sling all this shit at people who dare criticize Kelly don't have the nuts to make that bet with you or anyone else. You won't hear from Toby about this again, and if you do, make the same offer. He either puts up or shuts up. Man up Toby. If you don't believe Goose, take him up on it. He threw down the gauntlet. Pick it up and put your money where your mouth is or shut the hell up about it.
goose is the one who started all the spouting off. he hasn't been forthright on any of his claims as he has promised despite ample opportunity to do so. hot air and lots of it.

Wow...just... WOW! You're on a whole list of meds aren't Ya!

Reactions: echowaker
Goose,these guys who sling all this shit at people who dare criticize Kelly don't have the nuts to make that bet with you or anyone else. You won't hear from Toby about this again, and if you do, make the same offer. He either puts up or shuts up. Man up Toby. If you don't believe Goose, take him up on it. He threw down the gauntlet. Pick it up and put your money where your mouth is or shut the hell up about it.
Another goose alias lol!

yeah right. come to cinci, be glad to meet you. administration building at the University of Cincinnati on the day and time of your choosing ?
Don't go to this nut bags level. There is clearly something wrong with him.

You know who reminds me of Pederson? Jeff Brohm from Purdue. He will be an awesome coach for a big time program in 2019. Cause I would bet my paycheck this is his last year at Purdue. Former XFL qb, tough, intense, and a qb/ offensive genius. Would love to see him take over after BK

Reactions: chitown sot
You know who reminds me of Pederson? Jeff Brohm from Purdue. He will be an awesome coach for a big time program in 2019. Cause I would bet my paycheck this is his last year at Purdue. Former XFL qb, tough, intense, and a qb/ offensive genius. Would love to see him take over after BK

Yeah Brohm has quite the cult following online. has he ever won anything?

7 games this year at Purdue including a bowl over Arizona. This was his first year there. Purdue won no more than 3 games the 4 or 5 years prior. Won 2 conference titles at WKU in 3 years winning 11 and 12 games respectively. I think if Purdue can win 8-9 games this year he will be gone easily. Tennessee flirted with hiring him this year.

Apparently you didn't watch many Purdue football games this year. They have been absolute shit ever since Joe Tiller retired. Won 7 game bowl win and were very competitive this year.

Apparently you didn't watch many Purdue football games this year. They have been absolute shit ever since Joe Tiller retired. Won 7 game bowl win and were very competitive this year.
You should follow them. You would fit in nicely with their fans.

Purdue does not want the use of "him" on their campus. That's their words, not mine. So, for the sake of discussion and according to Purdue administrators, Jeff Brohm is a pretty good gender neutral HC.

Purdue does not want the use of "him" on their campus. That's their words, not mine. So, for the sake of discussion and according to Purdue administrators, Jeff Brohm is a pretty good gender neutral HC.
Good call Toby. I should have not assumed his gender. I am not a racist sexist homophobe

the win over Iowa looks nice. Let's keep an eye on him.

Now seriously if you're an 18 year old tell me you wouldn't wanna play for this dude. He lives football. Players say he's spent nights in the facilities. Just finished with the #50 recruiting class... at Purdue.. who usually doesn't crack the top 75. I am a die hard eagles fan, and he reminds me so much of Dougie P.

Reactions: chitown sot
how many times are you going to crack that stupid ass joke? Its getting really old and not funny although you seem to think it is.
Funny I've not seen this login except this thread yet you act like you know me. I've never used that joke and dare you to find and link ONE it here. It is obvious you are goose and a total nut bag.

Reactions: echowaker
Funny I've not seen this login except this thread yet you act like you know me. I've never used that joke and dare you to find and link ONE it here. It is obvious you are goose and a total nut bag.
You may be right, you probably copied it from another poster. Your pea brain couldn't come up with an original idea if it bit you in the ass.

You may be right, you probably copied it from another poster. Your pea brain couldn't come up with an original idea if it bit you in the ass.
LMAO, another internet tough guy safely behind his keyboard. How pathetic one's life must be to create multiple logins to troll internet boards and insult people. Have you ever had an original or intelligent thought in your life? What's next internet bully, going to invite me to a fake fight somewhere? LOL. You are a total LOSER!!! Oh, and welcome to my ignore list, where I'm sure about a dozen of your alias' reside.

Reactions: Pennick4
LMAO, another internet tough guy safely behind his keyboard. How pathetic one's life must be to create multiple logins to troll internet boards and insult people. Have you ever had an original or intelligent thought in your life? What's next internet bully, going to invite me to a fake fight somewhere? LOL. You are a total LOSER!!! Oh, and welcome to my ignore list, where I'm sure about a dozen of your alias' reside.
What an idiot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT