ADVERTISEMENT

Pederson is the anti - Kelly

goose3960

Irish Expert
Nov 5, 2006
Great offensive game plan - aggressive, unpredictable and gutsy. The exact opposite of Kelly's predictable play calling that yields predictable results. Play not to lose and I promise you will lose. Philly kept the Pats D off guard mixing in play action on first down with play action on 3rd and 4th and short. Kelly would have run delayed hand offs that would have been stuffed at best or probably a turnover as the defense anticipated the play call as most in America would have. You can beat superior talent on the D side of the ball with gutsy,innovative play calling. Misdirection works - many things work. Kelly does not. Go ahead and pile on Toby not so Smart, Echosilencer, Pencil_ick, Narley and all you other Kelly worshippers. The conversation will be the exact same next January. You guys must love mediocrity and poor coaching. When's enough enough? IIO surely knows...

And Pederson wins it in year two while ND wallows though the Kelly "experiment" after 8 years that will never work out. Only because the spares on this board say ND can't find anything better. Such a loser's mentality. Give me Tommy23 Zoro, Zorrich, IIO, Hoopstar against all you Hillary and Obama tools - it will be a blood bath. Would be like Holtz vs Kelly - Lou or Skip would both run circles around him…

If the Falcons had Doug as their HC last season they would’ve won SB51.

How many times in his halftime and postgame remarks did Pederson mention “stay aggressive?” Philly has an amazing coach that gets it. Congrats to the Eagles.

If the Falcons had Doug as their HC last season they would’ve won SB51.

How many times in his halftime and postgame remarks did Pederson mention “stay aggressive?” Philly has an amazing coach that gets it. Congrats to the Eagles.
Correct as usual Tommy. Maybe ND gets it someday. It won't happen with Kelly.

Reactions: spenna and TOMMY_23
Just a jackass NARP ranting on a message board making a parallel to the Super Bowl and ND, using it as a chance to trash BK. What about the other 29 coaches in the league? You know, the one that has nothing to do with ND?

Just a jackass NARP ranting on a message board making a parallel to the Super Bowl and ND, using it as a chance to trash BK. What about the other 29 coaches in the league? You know, the one that has nothing to do with ND?

goose is just a dumb arse ranting anti-kelly stuff. Yes, Pederson played aggressively and had to. It was the only way to win against the Pats.

Reactions: echowaker
Great offensive game plan - aggressive, unpredictable and gutsy. The exact opposite of Kelly's predictable play calling that yields predictable results. Play not to lose and I promise you will lose. Philly kept the Pats D off guard mixing in play action on first down with play action on 3rd and 4th and short. Kelly would have run delayed hand offs that would have been stuffed at best or probably a turnover as the defense anticipated the play call as most in America would have. You can beat superior talent on the D side of the ball with gutsy,innovative play calling. Misdirection works - many things work. Kelly does not. Go ahead and pile on Toby not so Smart, Echosilencer, Pencil_ick, Narley and all you other Kelly worshippers. The conversation will be the exact same next January. You guys must love mediocrity and poor coaching. When's enough enough? IIO surely knows...
............and always with the name-calling. How old are you exactly?

Grow up, and please do it quickly.

Reactions: zonairish
Until you come clean on your fake ND degree, nothing you say can be taken serious.

Regadless of all the ranting , Kelly has to become more creative with his play calling .Too many hand offs into the line and sideline passes .

and you're anti-intelligent. get a new act.

Reactions: Pennick4
And Pederson wins it in year two while ND wallows though the Kelly "experiment" after 8 years that will never work out. Only because the spares on this board say ND can't find anything better. Such a loser's mentality. Give me Tommy23 Zoro, Zorrich, IIO, Hoopstar against all you Hillary and Obama tools - it will be a blood bath. Would be like Holtz vs Kelly - Lou or Skip would both run circles around him…
skip ? you mean the guy who never coached in a meaningful game in his life ? gosh there's no limit to your lack of knowledge is there ?

Good Lord what? Do you ever watch football? So sick of clueless ND fans like yourself. #clueless

You are so clueless about football they actually make fun of you on the Premium board. There is a prominent poster with Goose in his name & people tell him he needs to come over here & run you off because you are making his name look stupid with all your dumb posts. I just laugh imagining you on a board telling the ex-ND players, coaches, family members, & analysts how clueless they are about ND football. You even won an end of year award (not a good thing) for bed wetting.

Reactions: zonairish
I hope to never be so negative that I will take any opportunity to trash BK on a message board.....

It mattersbKelly doesn 't call the plays ,the offensive coordinator has the week to make game plan ,and Kelly has a big say

As is always the case, play calling is brilliant when successful. Running on 3rd and four is brilliant when you gain five, and stupid when you gain three. Philadelphia runners ran damn hard all day and the line play was outstanding, and they were mostly successful. Passing was outstanding because the line provided great protection, the receivers made damn near every catchable catch, and the QB was accurate all game. Making the OP connection to Kelly and ND is silly.

You are so clueless about football they actually make fun of you on the Premium board. There is a prominent poster with Goose in his name & people tell him he needs to come over here & run you off because you are making his name look stupid with all your dumb posts. I just laugh imagining you on a board telling the ex-ND players, coaches, family members, & analysts how clueless they are about ND football. You even won an end of year award (not a good thing) for bed wetting.
Bawawwwa Narley.

Until you come clean on your fake ND degree, nothing you say can be taken serious.
Hey clueless! Rule boards do not allow real names to be posted. Certainly you have read that. I invited all of you doubters to meet me at the Carolina ND game in January. Not a one came forward.

............and always with the name-calling. How old are you exactly?

Grow up, and please do it quickly.
Old enough to school you on this board! Can't wait til next January so we can continue the same discussion we've had since Kelly arrived. "Just one more year!" Blah, blah, blah...

It mattersbKelly doesn 't call the plays ,the offensive coordinator has the week to make game plan ,and Kelly has a big say
Don't bother confusing the Kelly clowns with the truth Izo. Totally destroys their little fantasy world.

Don't know; but Ara was a master at offensive play calling. Miss direction was the cornerstone of his offensive philosophy, coupled with tough as nails defense.

Hey clueless! Rule boards do not allow real names to be posted. Certainly you have read that. I invited all of you doubters to meet me at the Carolina ND game in January. Not a one came forward.
You have no degree and it's doubtful you have a HS diploma at this point. Pretty much the same for your other names you created. Not a single living breathing human being believe you have a Notre Dame degree.

Old enough to school you on this board! Can't wait til next January so we can continue the same discussion we've had since Kelly arrived. "Just one more year!" Blah, blah, blah...
School me? How so? Just by saying the coach needs to be fired does not mean you know a lot about football.

If you read Farley's post, you're a punching bag on the premium board without even being there. Just FYI, that's probably not a good thing for you.

School me? How so? Just by saying the coach needs to be fired does not mean you know a lot about football.

If you read Farley's post, you're a punching bag on the premium board without even being there. Just FYI, that's probably not a good thing for you.

one trick pony

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT